• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikemac2001
    is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
    • Mar 2003

No Playoffs this year

Looking at the schedule i just dont see this team being able to win enough games to make the playoffs, only way is if we win the Division. i think it is possible but i think we are really a year away

MUCK
    FIAMI
  • FlyingDutchman
    • Apr 2005

Re: No Playoffs this year

Really? IMO if we won 1 of the first 2 we have a shot at making a solid run. I agree though, this team is a year away from being a solid competetor, but at least we're headed in the right direction.

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

You'll change your tune when the Bills are sitting at 6-2.

Comment

• DynaPaul
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by mikemac2001
        Looking at the schedule i just dont see this team being able to win enough games to make the playoffs, only way is if we win the Division. i think it is possible but i think we are really a year away
        Is that you Takeo?

Comment

• mikemac2001
          is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
          • Mar 2003

i think its possiable but not likely, i see really only chance is winning the division.
          i think our tie breakers will kill us for wild card, due to some tough afc games.

MUCK
          FIAMI

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

Originally posted by mikemac2001
            i think its possiable but not likely, i see really only chance is winning the division.
            i think our tie breakers will kill us for wild card, due to some tough afc games.
            I agree the Bills won't get in as a wild card. But why in the world can't they win the division? The Patriots, Dolphins and Jets are all incredibly vulnerable.

Comment

Working...
            X