PDA

View Full Version : No Playoffs this year

mikemac2001
09-18-2006, 11:44 AM
Looking at the schedule i just dont see this team being able to win enough games to make the playoffs, only way is if we win the Division. i think it is possible but i think we are really a year away

FlyingDutchman
09-18-2006, 11:48 AM
Really? IMO if we won 1 of the first 2 we have a shot at making a solid run. I agree though, this team is a year away from being a solid competetor, but at least we're headed in the right direction.

Carlton Bailey
09-18-2006, 11:50 AM
You'll change your tune when the Bills are sitting at 6-2.

DynaPaul
09-18-2006, 11:52 AM
Looking at the schedule i just dont see this team being able to win enough games to make the playoffs, only way is if we win the Division. i think it is possible but i think we are really a year away

Is that you Takeo?

mikemac2001
09-18-2006, 11:53 AM
i think its possiable but not likely, i see really only chance is winning the division.
i think our tie breakers will kill us for wild card, due to some tough afc games.

Carlton Bailey
09-18-2006, 11:54 AM
i think its possiable but not likely, i see really only chance is winning the division.
i think our tie breakers will kill us for wild card, due to some tough afc games.

I agree the Bills won't get in as a wild card. But why in the world can't they win the division? The Patriots, Dolphins and Jets are all incredibly vulnerable.