PDA

View Full Version : Miami Herald grades...

mysticsoto
09-18-2006, 11:53 AM
How do most of your subteams get a C/C-, yet the entire team gets an F. There has to be some subteams that score an F also...

Personally, I give the OL an F to allow 7 sacks on their QB with only minimal blitzing by us, and an F in coaching - especially offensive coaching! And I'd slightly upgrade and give the Dline and Secondary a C+.

Grading the Dolphins

QUARTERBACK | D-

RUNNING BACKS | B+

RECEIVERS/TIGHT END | D+

OFFENSIVE LINE | C+

DEFENSIVE LINE | C

LINEBACKERS | C

SECONDARY | C

SPECIAL TEAMS | C-

COACHING | C-

OVERALL | F

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/15545118.htm

Gunzlingr
09-18-2006, 11:56 AM
It is the Florida educational system, what did you expect? These people can't even count votes let alone figure an average.

Mr. Miyagi
09-18-2006, 12:00 PM
I don't know how they could give a C+ to their OL when they allowed a thousand sacks.

SABURZFAN
09-18-2006, 12:04 PM
I don't know how they could give a C+ to their OL when they allowed a thousand sacks.

when our OL gives up 5 or more sacks,it's an F.

Mr. Miyagi
09-18-2006, 12:06 PM
Fish fans wear teal colored glasses.

TigerJ
09-18-2006, 12:17 PM
They grade on an perverted err inverted curve?

HAMMER
09-18-2006, 01:53 PM
This is the most screwed up rating I've ever seen.

don137
09-18-2006, 02:02 PM
That is too funny...If you broke a test up into 8 parts to be counted equally and none of the 8 sections failed how is the overall score an F? Smart people over there at the Miami Herald...

miamiron
09-18-2006, 02:14 PM
Sorry regarding the Miami Herald.Lets just say that even the Miami fans
cant stand the Herald.This paper is good for one thing and I think you can figure that out.

Were lucky here that we have another major newspaper (SUN SENTINEL)which covers all of south Florida.THEY ALSO HAVE A MORE REALISTIC VIEW OF SPORTS!!

The Herald has the Marlins winning the worlds series by the way they report
and we all know that getting the wild card berth would have been a miricle.

DON'T READ THE HERALD.................

MiamiRon

mysticsoto
09-18-2006, 02:34 PM
Speaking of Miam's crappy O-line...looks like Bennie Anderson took a page from Mike Williams' book on how to make money while doing nothing:

Dolphins starting right guard Bennie Anderson tore his right triceps muscle and is out indefinitely

mysticsoto
09-18-2006, 02:41 PM
Sorry regarding the Miami Herald.Lets just say that even the Miami fans
cant stand the Herald.This paper is good for one thing and I think you can figure that out.

Were lucky here that we have another major newspaper (SUN SENTINEL)which covers all of south Florida.THEY ALSO HAVE A MORE REALISTIC VIEW OF SPORTS!!

The Herald has the Marlins winning the worlds series by the way they report
and we all know that getting the wild card berth would have been a miricle.

DON'T READ THE HERALD.................

MiamiRon

The Sentinel's grades are still too..."light" in my opinion...their ST's was their worst? I don't think so. I mean, they can't control Moorman's kicks inside their 10 yard line. And their punter did a good job!

What's with the high coaching grades. A C- minus means just slightly below average...

Grading the Dolphins: Position-by-position

Passing offense: D

Rushing offense: C+

Passing defense: B-

Rushing defense: C+

Special teams: F

Coaching: C-

Overall: C-

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-dolgrades18sep18,0,5429580.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

miamiron
09-18-2006, 02:46 PM
Benny"human turnstyle"Anderson has to be the worst OLineman I have ever
seen and to think the $$$$$ we are paying him.

We have not addressed the offensive line in years and it's showing...
I think Coach thought that Hudson Houck could coach "up" our offensive line.
He may be a good coach but...

Well,to be honest GOD couldn't coach up this OL...there fat and slow with NO
killer instinct.This line is so soft that Saban has to use half our draft on the o-line next year...It would have been nice to trade down this past draft and pick Nick Mangold plus another draft pick rather than have our #1 draft pick sit out most of the pre-season and not being able to start because he cant figure out the playbook...Hint...READ...TURN PAGE...READ...TURN PAGE...REPEAT TILL YOUR FINISHED!!!

MiamiRon