X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JPFBillsFan
    • Jan 2006

Clements

Right now if I was Marv, I'd get on the Horn with Houston and offer Clements to them for a 1st or a package of a 2nd & 4th rd picks......

This guy is a decent Corner...but he has to go.......all that money for what exactly....we'd be better served for Marv to spend that cash on guys who have a fire in them and want to win.....

the next person to get a post about them need to get a ticket out of town will be Willis.....
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

Re: Clements

Originally posted by JPFBillsFan
    Right now if I was Marv, I'd get on the Horn with Houston and offer Clements to them for a 1st or a package of a 2nd & 4th rd picks......

This guy is a decent Corner...but he has to go.......all that money for what exactly....we'd be better served for Marv to spend that cash on guys who have a fire in them and want to win.....

the next person to get a post about them need to get a ticket out of town will be Willis.....
    Willis still has to prove he is a winner. He's durable and will get us a consistant 1,400 yards per year, but I want to see game breaking plays by him...soon!
    As far as Clements, you hit the nail on the head. He has looked mediocre at best. He seemed a step behind Chambers yesterday even though Chambers didn't set the world on fire in that game. Clements got beat a time or two in this Tampa 2 Zone against the Pats too. I would like to see us get something for him in trade, but I think he will be set free in January. Run Toto, run! Yabouty may be our next corner in place of Nate if he can learn quick enough.
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I saw the game yesterday and it was McGee in every play. Clements was nowhere to be found. Sure maybe it's because he covered so well that they just didn't throw it his way. But I'm not so sure.

Trade him while he's got value. We've got some very talented young blood waiting in the wings.

Comment

• Mudflap1
        Next Question!
        • Nov 2004

Why stop there? Let's ship out Spikes and Fletcher too. Who needs 'em? This team is going to be 12-4 bay-bee!!!!!

Jon

Comment

• BillsFever21
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Mudflap1
          Why stop there? Let's ship out Spikes and Fletcher too. Who needs 'em? This team is going to be 12-4 bay-bee!!!!!

Jon
          I agree. We have so much young talent behind them it won't matter. We midas well trade these guys for draft picks now. Then with all these draft picks where 20% of them turn out to be great players we can really build our team up and win the SB next year.

Comment

• BillsNick
            • Jul 2003

You guys are

Comment

• Mudflap1
              Next Question!
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by BillsFever21
              I agree. We have so much young talent behind them it won't matter. We midas well trade these guys for draft picks now. Then with all these draft picks where 20% of them turn out to be great players we can really build our team up and win the SB next year.
              That's the plan! Ralph's a genius! Why should he pay free agents what they want? Just trade for a bunch of draft picks and this team will win 10+ games every year!

Jon

Comment

• SpillerThrills
                • Oct 2005

Originally posted by BillsNick
                You guys are

COULDN'T AGREE MORE!
                2008-2009 BZHL Champion!
                2008 Pro Football Pick 'em Champion!
                2008 Survival Football Co-Champion!
                2006-2007 3 Star Pick 'em Champion!

Comment

• CAbills
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                  I saw the game yesterday and it was McGee in every play. Clements was nowhere to be found. Sure maybe it's because he covered so well that they just didn't throw it his way. But I'm not so sure.

Trade him while he's got value. We've got some very talented young blood waiting in the wings.
                  I dunno about that I though Nate had a solid day.
                  Lets Go Buffalo!
                  Boiler Up!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                    • Jul 2002

How much better of a game can a guy have? The reason you don't see him is because he's covering his guy and they don't throw his way!

Comment

• DynaPaul
                      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Mudflap1

Jon
                      London can hold his own and has a positive outlook generally when I see his blurbs in the media. I wouldn't ship Fletcher anywhere. Takeo Spikes on the other hand is really on the **** list now with his injury and then crying to the media about rebuilding. He better shut up, heal quick, and start showing something on the field to make it up to us.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
                        How much better of a game can a guy have? The reason you don't see him is because he's covering his guy and they don't throw his way!
                        I considered that possibility.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                          • Mar 2005

Uhhh, NO!!!

Are you guys nuts!! Who's filling in for Clements?! When a pass doesn't come your way your doing something right. Let's not go over board. Clements isn't staying but he's not going either.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                            Sab and TD are insignificant
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by CAbills
                            I dunno about that I though Nate had a solid day.
                            Nate can't tackle anymore.
                            www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Barrett
                              • Mar 2006

I think you are all out of your mind. Our D just had an unbelievable game, and everyone's talking about making changes and trading players. The only change that I want to see is Takeo back in there with a massive chip on his shoulder. Besides that, if it's not broken why fix it? I can't believe that our own fans are talking **** about our players after that performance! Shame on all of you.
                              Barrett

Comment

Working...
                              X