X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • miamiron
    • Sep 2006

Congratulations for the win

I would like to congratulate you and your Buffalo Bills.
    I have lived in Miami area for the past 15 years by way of Rhode Island
    but never could stand the Patriots back in the day of Jim Plunket but I still
    bleed RED SOX blood.

Back to the game,You dominated every single aspect of the game and for the life of me I never expected that.I knew there is always a chance to win or lose on any given Sunday...there are no gimmies in football but to go down the way we did is unacceptable.

Offense,Defense,special teams,play calling,coaching,desire,energy,and passion are all things that the Bills did much better than what we did yesterday.I could accept losing but not to the degree that we were outplayed.

I wish I had a simple answer to solve our problems but I dont think there is a simple fix here.

Bye the way thanks for this IMBECILE called MULARKEY...SINCE YOU GUYS HAVE SEEN MUCH MORE OF HIM THAN I HAVE IS THERE GOING TO BE ANYTHING POSITIVE WITH HIM RUNNING THIS OFFENSIVE "JUGGERNAUT"??

You have a fine up comming team that everyone should respect.I love the way your bringing J.P. along...nice and slow...while his confidence improves every week.The speed on defense is also very impressive as you made our offensive line look slower and more incompetent than they are.Your number 1 draft pick is starting and making plays while ours is sitting the bench because he cannot grasp our "difficult to learn" defensive schemes.

Good luck next week with the Jets, This should be a good tough game for the bills but being at home and with no let down I would think this should be a win for Buffalo.

Any advice from you Buffalo fans on what the direction and how to solve Miami's problems(other than jump ship)would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    MiamiRon
  • MikeInRoch
    • Sep 2003

Re: Congratulations for the win

Originally posted by miamiron
    IS THERE GOING TO BE ANYTHING POSITIVE WITH HIM RUNNING THIS OFFENSIVE "JUGGERNAUT"??
    Yes. Someday he will leave.
    "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• gil
      • Mar 2005

thanks for the post!

as for Mularkey, he still seems to think he's smarter than everyone else - calling those passes when Miami was running really well on that drive before the end of the half was pure MM - sadly, I think you're going to be pulling your hair out each week.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

That's very classy, Ron.

Comment

• Devin
          The Octagon
          • Apr 2003

Nice post.

Thankfully the MM project only lasted 2 years here. Good luck with that.
          http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

Very nice post, and I thank you from Rhode Island.
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• miamiron
              • Sep 2006

Thank for the replies,
              I remember all the analysts saying that Buffalo was going to be one of the worse teams in the NFL and having fun when you made your first pick but guess who's laughing now??

It goes to show you that no matter what YOU STILL HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME ON THE FIELD!!!

WHITNER looks like he is going to be a stud!! How has he played so far for you?? The man looks like he has an afterburner...he is fast...

I hate the Patriots and I hate the Jets so if we cant win ...I hope it will be your team....BUT I'M NOT GIVING UP, UNLIKE MANY PEOPLE ON THE DOLPHIN FORUMS.

I cant wait till December 17th..hopefully we will be more competitive by then and maybe the game will mean something regarding first and second place.

Thanks,
              MiamiRon

Comment

• DynaPaul
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by miamiron
                Bye the way thanks for this IMBECILE called MULARKEY...SINCE YOU GUYS HAVE SEEN MUCH MORE OF HIM THAN I HAVE IS THERE GOING TO BE ANYTHING POSITIVE WITH HIM RUNNING THIS OFFENSIVE "JUGGERNAUT"??
                Ron, honestly, the best thing to do is fire Mularkey and let Saban take over the playcalling. Believe me, the guy is a total bozo and will put you in the worst possible situations on offense. He has no real gameplans. Also, put Culpepper on the bench and bring in Harrington. We've all seen what Daunte can do back in Minnesota and he flat out stinks. At least Harrington may have an upside. Detroit didn't really have a good supporting cast.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                  • Mar 2005

Ron, Culpepper can play if he's put in the right situation. MM is your problem. No doubt. Why you give up on the run when you are having success running is beyond me. I liked the reverse for 3 yards. How many times did that work in Buffalo?!

Culpepper looks like Losman. It's frickin Deja-Vu. Plus watching MM in the booth was just hilarious. I was so sick of the "deer in headlights" stare in Buffalo; like it wasn't his fault that we were getting our asses kicked.

Untill MM gets canned, which for sure will be at the end of the season, don't look for any miracles.

Comment

• NJFINSFAN1
                    NJ In The House
                    • Nov 2004

Yep, you guys beat us down real good!!! You have some real nice young Defensive players!

So Good win for you guys!

I'll trade you Mularkey for, I don't know, how about pack of Wardynskis Hotdogs????

PS

Real Buffalo fans will know Wardynskis!!!

Time To Ski!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Funny thing is that Saban said in his presscon that they didn't take enough chances throwing up the middle to try and exploit our middle with rookies. Anyone remember the Falcons game?
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• HAMMER
                        I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                        • Jul 2003

Thanks for the kudos Miami fans.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HAMMER
                          Thanks for the kudos Miami fans.
                          except for one who's coming up with all the excuses he can find. My beeyatch and NJfins1's best friend
                          sacrifice1

Comment

• NJFINSFAN1
                            NJ In The House
                            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                            Funny thing is that Saban said in his presscon that they didn't take enough chances throwing up the middle to try and exploit our middle with rookies. Anyone remember the Falcons game?
                            funny you mention that!
                            Just for fun I thought I'd list the things Miami fans said about the Bills this teek to the effect there is no possible way Buffalo could win today. These are approximate as I don't recall exact quotes. 1. It's too hot and humid in Miami this time of year for northern teams. 2. With the number of rookies Buffalo is starting

Time To Ski!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by NJFINSFAN1
                              funny you should mention that ... 1. Moolarkey

I told you guys that the easiest way to beat the fins is play the back-ups. Playing 4 rookies made moolarkey panic :crazy: Anyways, I rewatched the game on video. Here are my observations Moolarkey: 1. Who says he doesn't know how to develop players? He turned one of the leagues best catching TE's (Randy
                              sacrifice1

Comment

Working...
                              X