PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations for the win

miamiron
09-18-2006, 01:20 PM
I would like to congratulate you and your Buffalo Bills.
I have lived in Miami area for the past 15 years by way of Rhode Island
but never could stand the Patriots back in the day of Jim Plunket but I still
bleed RED SOX blood.

Back to the game,You dominated every single aspect of the game and for the life of me I never expected that.I knew there is always a chance to win or lose on any given Sunday...there are no gimmies in football but to go down the way we did is unacceptable.

Offense,Defense,special teams,play calling,coaching,desire,energy,and passion are all things that the Bills did much better than what we did yesterday.I could accept losing but not to the degree that we were outplayed.

I wish I had a simple answer to solve our problems but I dont think there is a simple fix here.

Bye the way thanks for this IMBECILE called MULARKEY...SINCE YOU GUYS HAVE SEEN MUCH MORE OF HIM THAN I HAVE IS THERE GOING TO BE ANYTHING POSITIVE WITH HIM RUNNING THIS OFFENSIVE "JUGGERNAUT"??

You have a fine up comming team that everyone should respect.I love the way your bringing J.P. along...nice and slow...while his confidence improves every week.The speed on defense is also very impressive as you made our offensive line look slower and more incompetent than they are.Your number 1 draft pick is starting and making plays while ours is sitting the bench because he cannot grasp our "difficult to learn" defensive schemes.

Good luck next week with the Jets, This should be a good tough game for the bills but being at home and with no let down I would think this should be a win for Buffalo.

Any advice from you Buffalo fans on what the direction and how to solve Miami's problems(other than jump ship)would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
MiamiRon

MikeInRoch
09-18-2006, 01:23 PM
IS THERE GOING TO BE ANYTHING POSITIVE WITH HIM RUNNING THIS OFFENSIVE "JUGGERNAUT"??

Yes. Someday he will leave.

gil
09-18-2006, 01:33 PM
thanks for the post!

as for Mularkey, he still seems to think he's smarter than everyone else - calling those passes when Miami was running really well on that drive before the end of the half was pure MM - sadly, I think you're going to be pulling your hair out each week.

Mr. Miyagi
09-18-2006, 01:33 PM
That's very classy, Ron. :up:

Devin
09-18-2006, 01:39 PM
Nice post.

Thankfully the MM project only lasted 2 years here. Good luck with that.

mybills
09-18-2006, 01:44 PM
Very nice post, and I thank you from Rhode Island. :up:

miamiron
09-18-2006, 02:02 PM
Thank for the replies,
I remember all the analysts saying that Buffalo was going to be one of the worse teams in the NFL and having fun when you made your first pick but guess who's laughing now??

It goes to show you that no matter what YOU STILL HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME ON THE FIELD!!!

WHITNER looks like he is going to be a stud!! How has he played so far for you?? The man looks like he has an afterburner...he is fast...

I hate the Patriots and I hate the Jets so if we cant win ...I hope it will be your team....BUT I'M NOT GIVING UP, UNLIKE MANY PEOPLE ON THE DOLPHIN FORUMS.

I cant wait till December 17th..hopefully we will be more competitive by then and maybe the game will mean something regarding first and second place.

Thanks,
MiamiRon

DynaPaul
09-18-2006, 04:09 PM
Bye the way thanks for this IMBECILE called MULARKEY...SINCE YOU GUYS HAVE SEEN MUCH MORE OF HIM THAN I HAVE IS THERE GOING TO BE ANYTHING POSITIVE WITH HIM RUNNING THIS OFFENSIVE "JUGGERNAUT"??

Ron, honestly, the best thing to do is fire Mularkey and let Saban take over the playcalling. Believe me, the guy is a total bozo and will put you in the worst possible situations on offense. He has no real gameplans. Also, put Culpepper on the bench and bring in Harrington. We've all seen what Daunte can do back in Minnesota and he flat out stinks. At least Harrington may have an upside. Detroit didn't really have a good supporting cast.

HHURRICANE
09-18-2006, 04:18 PM
Ron, Culpepper can play if he's put in the right situation. MM is your problem. No doubt. Why you give up on the run when you are having success running is beyond me. I liked the reverse for 3 yards. How many times did that work in Buffalo?!

Culpepper looks like Losman. It's frickin Deja-Vu. Plus watching MM in the booth was just hilarious. I was so sick of the "deer in headlights" stare in Buffalo; like it wasn't his fault that we were getting our asses kicked.

Untill MM gets canned, which for sure will be at the end of the season, don't look for any miracles.

NJFINSFAN1
09-18-2006, 04:43 PM
Yep, you guys beat us down real good!!! You have some real nice young Defensive players!

So Good win for you guys!

I'll trade you Mularkey for, I don't know, how about pack of Wardynskis Hotdogs????:attn:

PS

Real Buffalo fans will know Wardynskis!!!

justasportsfan
09-18-2006, 05:03 PM
Funny thing is that Saban said in his presscon that they didn't take enough chances throwing up the middle to try and exploit our middle with rookies. Anyone remember the Falcons game?

HAMMER
09-18-2006, 05:03 PM
Thanks for the kudos Miami fans.

justasportsfan
09-18-2006, 05:04 PM
Thanks for the kudos Miami fans.
except for one who's coming up with all the excuses he can find. My beeyatch and NJfins1's best friend :snicker:

NJFINSFAN1
09-18-2006, 05:08 PM
Funny thing is that Saban said in his presscon that they didn't take enough chances throwing up the middle to try and exploit our middle with rookies. Anyone remember the Falcons game?

funny you mention that!
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=108577&page=2

justasportsfan
09-18-2006, 05:13 PM
funny you mention that!
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=108577&page=2
funny you should mention that :D ... 1. Moolarkey

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=108654

TigerJ
09-18-2006, 05:30 PM
Although we haven't heard anything about it, Culpepper definitely looks like he has lost a step or two or three from his pre-injury mobility. He should get that back, but it's going to take time. I heard people on the radio wondering if Saban is feeling pressure to start Culpepper becuase of the money he's being paid. Culpepper has a long history of the occasional bonehead pass, but some of the sacks, besides crediting the Bills secondary (coverage sacks) were attributable to Cullpepper still being gimpy. A fully healthy Culpepper might be able to take off and run on some of those plays. You can hope that he'll get better quickly or that Mularkey will quit your team before Saban fires him in frustration.

JD
09-18-2006, 05:56 PM
Our D.......DOMINATED even without TKO and Vincent, now thats scary! :D

!Papacrunk!
09-18-2006, 06:10 PM
Although we haven't heard anything about it, Culpepper definitely looks like he has lost a step or two or three from his pre-injury mobility. He should get that back, but it's going to take time. I heard people on the radio wondering if Saban is feeling pressure to start Culpepper becuase of the money he's being paid. Culpepper has a long history of the occasional bonehead pass, but some of the sacks, besides crediting the Bills secondary (coverage sacks) were attributable to Cullpepper still being gimpy. A fully healthy Culpepper might be able to take off and run on some of those plays. You can hope that he'll get better quickly or that Mularkey will quit your team before Saban fires him in frustration.
It's not like we're paying Culpepper peanuts, but his contract was made very maneagble when he came here, Clump may have the numbers on it though since he's the guru. I for one haven't written off Culpepper, I think his knee is fine, he just needs to convince his brain and his instincts that his knee is fine. I think he also needs to realize and have faith in his offense, that he has a good supporting cast, that he shouldn't try to put everything and everything on his shoulders. Also, I think Culpepper would be a lot better than he was if Scott Linehan was still here. I think one of the most absolute best things that Linehan brought was his relationship w/ the QBs. Not to take anything away from their own talents, but I think Linehan was able to get the most out of Gus and Sage, and who knows if Culpepper would've started out of the gate this ugly, but I think Linehan would've been able to bring out the old Culpepper. WHo knows what will happen, hopefully he will be able to get his mind straight.

I had my kudos thread that had gotten buried with the other threads, but still many kudos to the Bills and their coaches. The Bills came to play, and I think other than the many gaffes of the offense, the Dolphins just didn't play with any urgency or killer instinct. It's a very good sign for the Bills organziation that the young players of the Bills stepped up and were big contributors to the Bills success last Sunday. Hopefully the Dolphins that show up in cold Buffalo will put on a better show than they did last Sunday.

Albany,n.y.
09-18-2006, 06:15 PM
Ron,
The Dolphins have a huge problem that were also going through, but to a slightly lesser extent-both teams have hired top Offensive Line coaches, but are trying to build a line on the cheap. Both teams are counting on their OL coach to turn garbage into gold. The Bills have 1 up & coming OT in Jason Peters, who was extended in the offseason & 4 journeymen. The Bills signed a C & G to replace departed starters & drafted 3 OL this year in hopes that at least one of them develops into a starter. I don't know what the Dolphins are doing, but until they get a better O line, they're going nowhere. The fact that you took Bennie Anderson & plugged him into the starting lineup (before his injury) is indicative of the major O line problems the Dolphins have & they look worse than ours.

G. Host
09-18-2006, 07:41 PM

Any advice from you Buffalo fans on what the direction and how to solve Miami's problems(other than jump ship)would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
MiamiRon

Mularchy CAN coach but his head coach needs to keep hiim under control so hope Saban gpes postal on him.

Go to game with bags biut not plain bags - put a picture of Mularchy on one half of bag and a big 0 on other half.

Carry a sign
<TABLE BORDER=10><TR><TD WIDTH=400 bgcolor="orange">
"With Mularchy we have half of a coaching staff".
</TD><TD>http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/3735/mularkeycs4.jpg</TD></TR></TABLE>

Cntrygal
09-18-2006, 11:04 PM
MoronMularkey positive thought for the season.... he'll get fired someday - until then buy alot of booze. He will find ways to help you lose the game. (which is a good thing IMO - but I understand your upcoming pain - buy lots of booze and aspirin).

SABURZFAN
09-19-2006, 07:15 AM
I would like to congratulate you and your Buffalo Bills.
I have lived in Miami area for the past 15 years by way of Rhode Island
but never could stand the Patriots back in the day of Jim Plunket but I still
bleed RED SOX blood.

Back to the game,You dominated every single aspect of the game and for the life of me I never expected that.I knew there is always a chance to win or lose on any given Sunday...there are no gimmies in football but to go down the way we did is unacceptable.

Offense,Defense,special teams,play calling,coaching,desire,energy,and passion are all things that the Bills did much better than what we did yesterday.I could accept losing but not to the degree that we were outplayed.

I wish I had a simple answer to solve our problems but I dont think there is a simple fix here.

You have a fine up comming team that everyone should respect.I love the way your bringing J.P. along...nice and slow...while his confidence improves every week.The speed on defense is also very impressive as you made our offensive line look slower and more incompetent than they are.Your number 1 draft pick is starting and making plays while ours is sitting the bench because he cannot grasp our "difficult to learn" defensive schemes.

Good luck next week with the Jets, This should be a good tough game for the bills but being at home and with no let down I would think this should be a win for Buffalo.

Thanks,
MiamiRon

i stopped reading after Red Sox.good luck to you(you need it being a Red Sox fan) but may the Fish continue their losing ways. :up: