PDA

View Full Version : Wild Card action.

Patrick76777
09-18-2006, 01:57 PM
I was thinking to myself earlier today about the playoffs and I thought the only chance we had was to win the division. If only because, Pitts, Jax, Ind and Baltimore all look so good, that I thought we had no chance at the Wild Card.

But thinking about it more, the WC is not very fair and the more I thought about it, the more I thought that one will most likely come from the East based on the easy schedule the teams have. Balt, Pitts and Cincy not only have to play each other twice each, but they also have to play the NFC South (Atlanta, Tampa, Carolina and NO) and the AFC West (KC, Den, SD).

Whereas, the east gets, The Jets twice, The NFC North (GB, Minny and Det) and the AFC South (Tenn and Houston).

Huge advantage to the AFC East.

Could be that Pitts, Balt and Cincy have better teams, but because of the harder schedule, 2 of them could be sitting home while a team like us gets into the playoffs.

BillsFever21
09-18-2006, 03:07 PM
I was thinking to myself earlier today about the playoffs and I thought the only chance we had was to win the division. If only because, Pitts, Jax, Ind and Baltimore all look so good, that I thought we had no chance at the Wild Card.

But thinking about it more, the WC is not very fair and the more I thought about it, the more I thought that one will most likely come from the East based on the easy schedule the teams have. Balt, Pitts and Cincy not only have to play each other twice each, but they also have to play the NFC South (Atlanta, Tampa, Carolina and NO) and the AFC West (KC, Den, SD).

Whereas, the east gets, The Jets twice, The NFC North (GB, Minny and Det) and the AFC South (Tenn and Houston).

Huge advantage to the AFC East.

Could be that Pitts, Balt and Cincy have better teams, but because of the harder schedule, 2 of them could be sitting home while a team like us gets into the playoffs.

That stuff happens. It was no different with our division when we had to play the AFC West and the NFC South. Both were the toughest divisions in football last year.

Mr. Miyagi
09-18-2006, 03:09 PM
Too bad, so sad.

We've all be stiffed before. Cry me a river for being unfair.