PDA

View Full Version : Official Jags vs. Pitts thread

justasportsfan
09-18-2006, 04:13 PM
My prediction.

Ben misses game. Forgets helmet at home.

FlyingDutchman
09-18-2006, 04:35 PM
Go Willie Parker. Im down 7 pts. in fantasy.

The_Philster
09-18-2006, 07:08 PM
My prediction.

Ben misses game. Forgets helmet at home.he's supposed to play...guess you're about as good at predictions as the ESPN talking heads :snicker:

PcA125
09-18-2006, 07:19 PM
Go Willie Parker. Im down 7 pts. in fantasy.

Did he even get in the game against miami?

justasportsfan
09-18-2006, 07:30 PM
he's supposed to play...guess you're about as good at predictions as the ESPN talking heads :snicker:
swoosh.

Kerr
09-18-2006, 07:55 PM
Leftwich is looking good. He slings that ball like a mlb pitcher.

BAM
09-18-2006, 08:32 PM
Did they say he has a fever of 104??? Did I hear that right?

hammerbillsfan
09-18-2006, 09:54 PM
:z:

BlackMetalNinja
09-18-2006, 09:57 PM
Did they say he has a fever of 104??? Did I hear that right?
They said he had a fever of 104 earlier in the day but is fine now...

We don't need another damn Bruschi Miracle on our hands

SquishDaFish
09-18-2006, 10:06 PM
Theres only 1 GOD errr I mean Bruschi

Michael82
09-18-2006, 10:16 PM
:rofl: Two of the Jaguars defensive linemen just ran into eachother when Roethlisberger escaped from the sack.

Michael82
09-18-2006, 10:17 PM
BTW, Big Ben and the Steelers offense look like ****. :ill:

!Papacrunk!
09-18-2006, 10:40 PM
BTW, Big Ben and the Steelers offense look like ****. :ill:

That JAX defense was probably the culprit of making the offense look like ****. Um, maybe they should've had Batch in there :couch:

honey
09-18-2006, 10:49 PM
:rofl: Well, I lost that prediction! :D

ublinkwescore
09-18-2006, 11:03 PM
he's supposed to play...guess you're about as good at predictions as the ESPN talking heads :snicker:

I picked Jacksonville in this game...

in our Yahoo Pro Football pick 'em, I had a pretty good week.

Week one is always hard to call because some teams (Carolina, TB, Washington) are gonna have a bad year, and it's really hard to tell which ones - this week had some tough choices to make - but my picks are in.

I moved up a spot after last weeks debacle - I was in 26th or something now I'm up to 25th in our group.

Kerr
09-18-2006, 11:03 PM
Huge win for the jags against the world champs. Looks like the bills won't be the only team making some noise around the league.

ublinkwescore
09-18-2006, 11:24 PM
I think it's a little early to talk about us making some noise in the league - our division isn't as strong as it used to be. The Pats are still the favorites (I hope Chicago, Minnesota, and Cincy beat the crap out of them - as well as us - which I know we will when they come to our house) - though I think we're next in line - we'll have to see what our O AND D DO against the Jets - if we win by more than 8 points, I'll be ready to annoint us as the 2nd best team in the division hands down - if we catch up to the Pats, and beat them in our house by more than 2 points, I'll consider us rightful division winners - and TKO can get his long deserved playoff berth that he missed in Cincy by jumping ship to come over here.

I hope our youngsters realize this and stay humble and hungry - as long as they play like that, we'll be having a lot of fun this season.

honey
09-18-2006, 11:28 PM
I think it's a little early to talk about us making some noise in the league - our division isn't as strong as it used to be. The Pats are still the favorites (I hope Chicago, Minnesota, and Cincy beat the crap out of them - as well as us - which I know we will when they come to our house) - though I think we're next in line - we'll have to see what our O AND D DO against the Jets - if we win by more than 8 points, I'll be ready to annoint us as the 2nd best team in the division hands down - if we catch up to the Pats, and beat them in our house by more than 2 points, I'll consider us rightful division winners - and TKO can get his long deserved playoff berth that he missed in Cincy by jumping ship to come over here.

I hope our youngsters realize this and stay humble and hungry - as long as they play like that, we'll be having a lot of fun this season.

I hope Minnesota gets totally beaten into the ground when they come to the Bills. Would make my day! Of course, my husband is a Vikes fan and I'm a Bills fan, so there may just be a feud in the house that day. :rofl:

billsburgh
09-18-2006, 11:30 PM
well I get to gloat to all my steeler coworkers now after a Bills win and a steeler loss. dont know how many times that will happen this season.

Michael82
09-19-2006, 12:05 AM
What the ****! All I needed was 8 freaking points from Hines Ward and Heath Miller combined. That should have been easy. But nooo, they both suck and I only get 3 points from them. :mad: :curse:

billsburgh
09-19-2006, 12:12 AM
What the ****! All I needed was 7 freaking points from Hines Ward and Heath Miller combined. That should have been easy. But nooo, they both suck and I only get 3 points from them. :mad: :curse:
look at the bright side, you got to see the Bills beat the fins in Miami.

Michael82
09-19-2006, 03:14 AM
look at the bright side, you got to see the Bills beat the fins in Miami.
Good point! And I got to rub it in to my brother-in-law on the 4 hour ride back to Tampa. :snicker:

billsburgh
09-19-2006, 04:40 AM
Good point! And I got to rub it in to my brother-in-law on the 4 hour ride back to Tampa. :snicker:
EVEN BETTER