PDA

View Full Version : No TKO talk?

patmoran2006
09-18-2006, 08:54 PM
The Bills played so good defensively I havent seen a single thread talking about how much we miss and need TKO back in the lineup.

If he gets back and makes plays the way he does.. LOOK OUT.

and I'm also a little shocked Im not hearing more praise for Angelo Crowell, who was absolutely ALL OVER The field on Sunday.

BAM
09-18-2006, 08:59 PM
We should sneak Angelo in as TE at the goal line a la Mike Vrabel. Hell of a catch that was.

At this rate, TKO should make sure he's ready before he comes back in this time.

HHURRICANE
09-18-2006, 09:07 PM
We should sneak Angelo in as TE at the goal line a la Mike Vrabel. Hell of a catch that was.

At this rate, TKO should make sure he's ready before he comes back in this time.

TKO should leave his talking for the field. I'm pretty sick and tired of "coach" Spikes. We really missed Vincent on Sunday.

DynaPaul
09-18-2006, 09:16 PM
The Bills played so good defensively I havent seen a single thread talking about how much we miss and need TKO back in the lineup.

If he gets back and makes plays the way he does.. LOOK OUT.

and I'm also a little shocked Im not hearing more praise for Angelo Crowell, who was absolutely ALL OVER The field on Sunday.

TKO is in the dog house until he shuts up, gets on the field, and starts making some plays. Until then let the youngsters shine.

patmoran2006
09-18-2006, 09:23 PM
Count me among the people who are praying he gets back on the field this week.

The Bills are a better defense with Spikes than Ellison, and thats no knock on Ellison either.

Devin
09-18-2006, 09:38 PM
Ive said in almost every thread I cant wait for him to be back, if this defense plays like this when hes back......lights out.