PDA

View Full Version : I have been offered L. Jordan and Culpepper for Maroney

THATHURMANATOR
09-19-2006, 10:04 AM
No way right? Maroney could be huge.

Is Jordan this bad though?

Devin
09-19-2006, 10:56 AM
Jordan isnt bad, neither is Randy moss but neither have a QB worth anything and an OL worth even less.

Keep Maroney.

Gunzlingr
09-19-2006, 11:08 AM
Keep Maroney

THATHURMANATOR
09-19-2006, 02:56 PM
That is what I was thinking. Daunte is a throw in at this point but Jordan was an early second rounder and Maroney was in the 10th or so. Just wondering if anyone thought L jordan could still turn it around.

Devin
09-19-2006, 03:11 PM
Jordan is a great RB, just on a horrible team. No QB, No OL, coaching isnt much better.

BILLSROCK1212
09-19-2006, 06:25 PM
look at his schedule he will turn it around Maroney and him are equal at this point and for those of you who think he was a early second rounder probably haven't been through many drafts cas in many magazines he was at times a top 5 pick but usually a mid first rounder if you are going to trade for him giving up a 10th rounder who wont start every game isnt much of a give up but Maroney is someone you should keep for another week or two to see what he's got

Earthquake Enyart
09-20-2006, 07:47 AM
The other guy must think you're an idiot.

THATHURMANATOR
09-20-2006, 08:48 AM
I am still on the fence here though. I am worried that Jordan won't turn it around and Maroney will turn into a stud.

Earthquake Enyart
09-20-2006, 08:52 AM
I am still on the fence here though. I am worried that Jordan won't turn it around and Maroney will turn into a stud.
Jordan will not turn it around. The Raiders are horrible.

Make a counter offer for good players.

Devin
09-21-2006, 07:32 PM
Jordan will not turn it around. The Raiders are horrible.
Make a counter offer for good players.

The old man is right.

look at his schedule he will turn it around Maroney and him are equal at this point and for those of you who think he was a early second rounder probably haven't been through many drafts cas in many magazines he was at times a top 5 pick but usually a mid first rounder if you are going to trade for him giving up a 10th rounder who wont start every game isnt much of a give up but Maroney is someone you should keep for another week or two to see what he's got

He is most certainly not equal with Maroney. Maroney is running wild for half the game, wait til he gets a full game.

Jordan had a solid season last year, but to call him a top 5 back is basically a joke. That implies there are only 4 RB's better then him. Alexander, LT, Johnson, Portis.......then Jordan? No Edge or Rudi Johnson or even Warick Dunn.........Jordan is 5th best?? I dont think so.

Maroney as a 2nd RB beats the hell out of Jordan as a 1.

THATHURMANATOR
09-22-2006, 08:02 AM
I agree with this only if Maroney gets the full time gig, which is up in the air with Dillon. I declined the Deal though.

BILLSROCK1212
09-22-2006, 03:46 PM
The old man is right.

He is most certainly not equal with Maroney. Maroney is running wild for half the game, wait til he gets a full game.

Jordan had a solid season last year, but to call him a top 5 back is basically a joke. That implies there are only 4 RB's better then him. Alexander, LT, Johnson, Portis.......then Jordan? No Edge or Rudi Johnson or even Warick Dunn.........Jordan is 5th best?? I dont think so.

Maroney as a 2nd RB beats the hell out of Jordan as a 1.

last I remember Jordan was like number 4 in fantasy points last year behind the big three and Tiki not Portis and by the way i do agree Jordan isnt a number one infact right now he is my number three but Maroney is no better than a number 2 because he doesnt play full games and prob wont till next season he is deffinetly a top 10 pick in keeper leagues but is till say LaMont is better to have than Maroney