PDA

View Full Version : We need to get TE's and Rb's invovled in Offense..

bigbub2352
09-19-2006, 10:22 AM
I am really interested to see how Stve Fairchild gets those two positions involved in the passing game, so far Robert Royal and Kevin Everett are the black version of Mark Campbell, meaning not involved in the passing game, but i will say that both have showed a strong push in the run game,

Willis A-Train and Shaud need to be thrown to out of the back feild, this will open up the receivers down feild, right now in both games it seems like the are up trying to stop the run and doubling Lee, we need to throw screens and swing passes, as well as dump off routes to the TE, this will help our young QB be even more effecient and allow guys with playmaking speeg Roscoe, Andre, Lee and Price to get open down feild and will not allow the Safties to keep doubling down on the receviers and force them to come up on the TE or the back out of the backfeild... this also takes pressure off the oline to have and sustain there blocks

justasportsfan
09-19-2006, 10:23 AM
In the first 2 games, we didn't need to. The important thing was to protect JP since we were playing away. I really think against the jets we will be slinging it.