PDA

View Full Version : No walk of shame sunday afternoon

Mitchy moo
09-19-2006, 12:26 PM
We call a Bills loss walking out of Miami's stadium a walk of shame. People yell things at you, swear and taunt you and all kinds of nasty stuff but not this year. We won and boy the fans we're depressed and shocked, they we're sure thinking a Miami win but we're disappointed. Respectfully, I hope they stay disappointed for a long, long time.

ICE74129
09-19-2006, 12:28 PM
We call a Bills loss walking out of Miami's stadium a walk of shame. People yell things at you, swear and taunt you and all kinds of nasty stuff but not this year. We won and boy the fans we're depressed and shocked, they we're sure thinking a Miami win but we're disappointed. Respectfully, I hope they stay disappointed for a long, long time.

LAMP

Jan Reimers
09-19-2006, 12:55 PM
Were there any of them left by the time the game ended? The way they were leaving in the second half, most of them looked like Homer Simpson on his way to a free buffet.

OpIv37
09-19-2006, 12:59 PM
in college, the walk of shame was what you did the morning after you spent the night in some random coed's room and you had to walk back to your dorm wearing the same clothes you wore the night before, wreaking of booze and cigarettes.

Jan Reimers
09-19-2006, 01:16 PM
in college, the walk of shame was what you did the morning after you spent the night in some random coed's room and you had to walk back to your dorm wearing the same clothes you wore the night before, wreaking of booze and cigarettes.
Ah, that's why we call them the good old days.

Mitchy moo
09-19-2006, 01:16 PM

LOL!!!!! That's we're we got it from to!

Gunzlingr
09-19-2006, 01:18 PM
Somebody has watched 'Sorority Boys' 1 too many times.

OpIv37
09-19-2006, 01:21 PM
Somebody has watched 'Sorority Boys' 1 too many times.

I wouldn't watch that crap.

And I was in college long before it ever came out.

FlyingDutchman
09-19-2006, 01:30 PM
Ive never heard of opposing fans taunting a losing teams fans before. When did this Miami tradition start?

DynaPaul
09-19-2006, 07:23 PM
Ive never heard of opposing fans taunting a losing teams fans before. When did this Miami tradition start?

It never started. Miami doesn't even have a real fan base near their home stadium. All of the die-hards live across the US.

Shiny Chicken
09-19-2006, 08:19 PM
People need to learn the difference between were and we're... ahem... Skooby... ahem...

Sorry... those things irritate me too much... makes posts much more annoying to read...

Mitchy moo
09-19-2006, 08:22 PM
People need to learn the difference between were and we're... ahem... Skooby... ahem...

Sorry... those things irritate me too much... makes posts much more annoying to read...

I'll keep an eye out, thx.

Shiny Chicken
09-19-2006, 08:25 PM
Just remember... apostrophe's always replace something... such as in we're... it's replacing the " a" in we are...

Kerr
09-19-2006, 08:28 PM
When fans are drunk the sky is the limit.

Mitchy moo
09-19-2006, 09:26 PM
When fans are drunk the sky is the limit.

Add an average of 75 IQ's into the mix, you get the picture.

!Papacrunk!
09-19-2006, 10:01 PM
It never started. Miami doesn't even have a real fan base near their home stadium. All of the die-hards live across the US.

I'm just a simple Iowan that has never had a chance to get M-I-A-M-I, but I'd be a season ticket holder if I ever move there in my lifetime.

Mitchy moo
09-19-2006, 10:03 PM
I'm just a simple Iowan that has never had a chance to get M-I-A-M-I, but I'd be a season ticket holder if I ever move there in my lifetime.

We're you a Marino fan and just followed the team?

!Papacrunk!
09-19-2006, 10:11 PM
We're you a Marino fan and just followed the team?

My uncle was a fan and got me into the team. It sucked not getting to watch a whole lot of the games (before I got the NFL Ticket when I got older and what not) since a lot of the games we get here locally are the Chiefs, Rams, Packers, Vikings, and Bears. Thank god for highspeed internet as well. How else am I going to watch training camp videos, lol.

Mitchy moo
09-19-2006, 10:12 PM
My uncle was a fan and got me into the team. It sucked not getting to watch a whole lot of the games (before I got the NFL Ticket when I got older and what not) since a lot of the games we get here locally are the Chiefs, Rams, Packers, Vikings, and Bears. Thank god for highspeed internet as well. How else am I going to watch training camp videos, lol.

It was tough without the ticket, problem solved.

Michael82
09-20-2006, 01:55 PM
I was all worried about getting harrassed all game by the Dolphin fans, but I had a group of 4 Bills fans in the row in front of me, 2 next to my brother-in-law, and a bunch behind me. They were all cheering during the game and so did i. We all high-fived eachother during the big plays. After the game, it was a nice walk as all the Bills fans were celebrating and high-fiving eachother on the way out.

Mad Bomber
09-20-2006, 02:57 PM
Just remember... apostrophe's always replace something... such as in we're... it's replacing the " a" in we are...

Also remember, Skoob (and Shiny), that apostrophes are used to turn a noun into a possessive. They are never used to make a noun plural. :D

Mitchy moo
09-20-2006, 03:08 PM
gramatically speaking, most of us have issue's here. I think getting our points across is the most important thing.