X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

5 returned to juniors

Buffalo Sabres General Manager Darcy Regier announced today the team has returned the following five players to their respective junior clubs: center Benjamin Breault (Baie-Comeau, QMJHL); defenseman Marc-Andre Gragnani (P.E.I., QMJHL); center Felix Schutz (Saint John, QMJHL); goaltender Thomas Tragust (Texas, NAHL) and defenseman Mike Weber (Windsor, OHL). This leaves the Sabres with 40 players still in training camp.
    The official National Hockey League website including news, rosters, stats, schedules, teams, and video.
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Re: 5 returned to juniors

Didnt Weber play good last night? Or am I confusing him with another player..
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
      Legendary Zoner
      • Jul 2002

No one named Felix should ever play on our team.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

these kids need more playing time.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• bigbub2352
          • Feb 2005

they will be outstanding for there teams especially Felix Schultz and Mike Weber
          XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

Working...
          X