PDA

View Full Version : Nice Fox Article

Mudflap1
09-19-2006, 02:08 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5980246

Jon

Thurmal
09-19-2006, 02:13 PM
This guy was KILLING Levy and Buffalo all offseason...especially their draft and free agent pickups. He was insinuating that Levy had NO CLUE what he was doing.

He said things like "Marv Levy is totally lost" and "This draft is just the latest debacle in Buffalo's awful offseason."

Jan Reimers
09-19-2006, 02:16 PM
This guy was KILLING Levy and Buffalo all offseason...especially their draft and free agent pickups. He was insinuating that Levy had NO CLUE what he was doing.

He said things like "Marv Levy is totally lost" and "This draft is just the latest debacle in Buffalo's awful offseason."
What do you expect from these media whores, that they should ever be honest and admit that they were wrong?

Meathead
09-19-2006, 02:17 PM
Please Give to SLOP

Stingy Bills were most impressive in Week 2

Perhaps lost in the shuffle of classic comebacks, defensive battles, and quarterback controversies in Week 2 of the NFL season, was the Bills' upset win in Miami.

I thought this was the most impressive, and surprising, performance of the week on so many levels, showing defensive dominance, the emergence of young players, and respect for a new coach.

The Bills defense under new coach Dick Jauron is really good. Buffalo suffocated Dolphins quarterback Daunte Culpepper with seven sacks and harassed him all day long with consistent pressure.

And what was so incredibly impressive was how Jauron's defensive linemen just overpowered the helpless Dolphins offensive line. I know there were several misguided Dolphins fans chanting for Joey Harrington in the fourth quarter on Sunday. Let's not pin this on the quarterback. The guys in the trenches, with the exception of Vernon Carey, were physically dominated by a defense that didn't even have to bring blitzes."

edited for tos violation. You can only post a few paragraphs then the link to the article.

Mr. Miyagi
09-19-2006, 02:19 PM

I agree with Thurmal. Schein is an obvious Dolphins fan on Sirius. He talks of going to a Miami game all the time, and has been trashing the Bills all off season. I even called in one time and called him out about the disrespect, and he shrugged it off and basically said the Bills should start Holcomb.

Funny to see how fast he changes his tune.

Mitchy moo
09-19-2006, 02:21 PM
Good read, thanks.

Expanding on one subject in it, kelsay basically said that the locker room is 100% behind DJ, which means that they we're not 100% behind MM. I think MM lost a few friends in the Miami locker room this week, that's a safe bet but not a suprise.

Carlton Bailey
09-19-2006, 02:24 PM
Kelsay's quotes were absolutely great.

Next FOX writer who needs to man up -- Jay "Moron" Glazer

Romes
09-19-2006, 02:25 PM
Best quote of all is:

Kelsay said, "Dick Jauron is a great man and a great coach. He is a players coach. He puts us in a position to win. Everyone in this locker room respects him. And I'll leave it at that."

DJ is looking like the best off-season pick up of all. Its only week two but he's had a team, no one outside of buffalo thought anything of, play two very tough games on the road against division rivals.

Tinboy
09-19-2006, 02:29 PM
That jerk writes something good about the bills. My, my, it was a flying pig I was earlier today then...

madness
09-19-2006, 02:37 PM

No different then half the people on this board that just regurgitates what the media & NFL "experts" feed them. As good as a track record as Marv had in Buffalo, most of the "loyal" fans treated his moves and decisions as just another step to the retirement home. It's easy to look at a losing team from last year, factor in a new coaching staff and predict a terrible season without really looking into the team.

As the media jumps on the bandwagon, their slaves will follow.

Mr. Miyagi
09-19-2006, 02:38 PM
I don't care about the slaves. Just bring in the groupie whores. :naughty:

ublinkwescore
09-19-2006, 02:49 PM
I don't care about the slaves. Just bring in the groupie whores. :naughty:

:posrep:

BillsFever21
09-19-2006, 03:04 PM
No different then half the people on this board that just regurgitates what the media & NFL "experts" feed them. As good as a track record as Marv had in Buffalo, most of the "loyal" fans treated his moves and decisions as just another step to the retirement home. It's easy to look at a losing team from last year, factor in a new coaching staff and predict a terrible season without really looking into the team.

I don't think many people here does that. A few might but most of us have a mind and opinion of our own and don't need the media to make our minds up for us.

Kerr
09-19-2006, 03:13 PM
That quote from kelsay pretty much confirms that mularkey lost the entire team and couldn't control his own team at all. Nothing personal against mularkey, but i'm just glad he's no longer our head coach. He held this team back.