PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been over to the Jets boards?

BILLSROCK1212
09-19-2006, 06:34 PM
If so what are they saying about us and the game this weekend?

Bill Brasky
09-19-2006, 06:38 PM
http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=11869

Bill Brasky
09-19-2006, 06:40 PM
and

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=11782

juice
09-19-2006, 06:43 PM
Yeah, they sound pretty shook-up over there at GG.

They're all like "I have a bad feeling about this game" and "We don't matchup well against the Bills"

Devin
09-19-2006, 07:29 PM
Man jets fans seem so much smarter then fin fans.

I mean not to stereotype, but most of those guys/girls are pretty well spoken and reasonable. Such a drastic difference from Finhell.

Bling
09-19-2006, 07:34 PM
They seem pretty cocky to me. This will be an interesting game. I definitely wouldn't underestimate the Jets... especially Chad Pennigton.

Devin
09-19-2006, 07:36 PM
I am a Bills fan, I dont underestimate any team.

We could be playing the friggin Titans this week and id still worry.

Shiny Chicken
09-19-2006, 08:10 PM
I know a few Jets fans and they all trhink Buffalo has the edge... they also tend to think we're in much better long term shape than they are.

juice
09-19-2006, 08:18 PM
If their Defense is as frightened of Willis as their Fanbase then Vilma and the boys might as well wear Pink Panties to the game and sit in the cheap seats at the Ralph.. I guess you cant blame them for being a little shook since WM does average about 130 yds/gm against the GangGreen Defense.

HHURRICANE
09-19-2006, 08:45 PM
They seem pretty cocky to me. This will be an interesting game. I definitely wouldn't underestimate the Jets... especially Chad Pennigton.

Dude, can you please get rid of MM as your screen tag. Everytime I see it I want to throw my computer across the room.

Devin
09-19-2006, 08:58 PM
Dude, can you please get rid of MM as your screen tag. Everytime I see it I want to throw my computer across the room.

Thats funny everytime I see it I point and laugh.

"8 pass plays later"

:rofl:

mr nyjet
09-19-2006, 09:04 PM
I am a Bills fan, I dont underestimate any team.

We could be playing the friggin Titans this week and id still worry.
:bandwagonif you visited ganggreen monday night, you saw me in a full battle with the chad cultists on that board. they think of him as the franchise, but he's just a hold-the-fort guy until clemmens is ready. kind of like bledsoe in new england back in 2000-1 until brady was ready.
you defense his weak arm by the raider method/blitz the hell out of him and disrupt the timing of the chuck and duck pass game, under 10-15 yards.
or, you play the pats game, flood the middle with defenders, and force him to throw the out patterns, where a good secondary will have picks galore.

your team has the edge in the off line/running game, pass rush, running backs,
long, vertical passing game, and overall depth. so, unless losman does something stupid, you should see a repeat of previous games against chadwix.
chad learned how to b.s. the press with qoutes from preacher herm. results are another matter. it took two miracle plays by two wr to get the team into the end zone last sunday. before that , it was 24-0 into the 3rd quarter.
the chad cult is still drinking the 2002 kool-aid. it has not occurred to some of them that you can't play the titans every week. good luck sunday. i'd like to see you lose, but i don't expect that to happen.
you guys don't have mularky or gilbride still around, do you? :oops:

Mitchy moo
09-19-2006, 09:08 PM
:bandwagonif you visited ganggreen monday night, you saw me in a full battle with the chad cultists on that board. they think of him as the franchise, but he's just a hold-the-fort guy until clemmens is ready. kind of like bledsoe in new england back in 2000-1 until brady was ready.
you defense his weak arm by the raider method/blitz the hell out of him and disrupt the timing of the chuck and duck pass game, under 10-15 yards.
or, you play the pats game, flood the middle with defenders, and force him to throw the out patterns, where a good secondary will have picks galore.

your team has the edge in the off line/running game, pass rush, running backs,
long, vertical passing game, and overall depth. so, unless losman does something stupid, you should see a repeat of previous games against chadwix.
chad learned how to b.s. the press with qoutes from preacher herm. results are another matter. it took two miracle plays by two wr to get the team into the end zone last sunday. before that , it was 24-0 into the 3rd quarter.
the chad cult is still drinking the 2002 kool-aid. it has not occurred to some of them that you can't play the titans every week. ggod luck sunday. i'd like to see you lose, but i don't expect that to happen.
you guys don't have mularky or gilbride still around, do you? :oops:

very nice post and MM has Miami in the toilet, thank goodness.

TigerJ
09-19-2006, 09:30 PM
The overall tone seems not to be terribly optimistic. I noticed a few misconceptions. One poster thought Buffalo was going to blitz like crazy. A few of Buffalo's sacks came from blitzes. Ko Simpson had one of them. Most of the time, especially in the first half, Buffalo rushed only 4 guys. Some of the sacks were due to Culpepper's relative lack of mobility. Others were clearly coverage sacks. Pennington is better at reading defenses, so he may not be as prone to getting sacked though he's no more mobile than Culpepper, and not nearly as strong. My guess is he'll get through his reads more quickly than Culpepper and may be more adept at throwing the ball away if noone's open. Otherwise, I think Buffalo does match up pretty well on the Jets, and the Jets fan who thought that Mangini is automatically a far superior coach than Mangini is in for a rude awakening. Jauron is not flashy, but he's smart and has gotten the Bills to buy into the whole concept of execution and keeping mistakes to a minimum. That as we all know has been the hallmark of Bill Belichick.

TigerJ
09-19-2006, 09:39 PM
I'm trying to get over there. I'm registered now, but I have to wait to get activated before the site will let me post anything.

Mitchy moo
09-19-2006, 09:40 PM
I'm trying to get over there. I'm registered now, but I have to wait to get activated before the site will let me post anything.

go get em tiger, roar.