PDA

View Full Version : We are young but so what?

Mitchy moo
09-19-2006, 09:02 PM
Why is being full of energy and young so bad? Experience teaches us how to play but inexperience offers a no fear attitude. Until you lose alot you always expect to win and having that type of attitude / character is what we want here. We don't need losers or people that expect to lose, we need talent that wants to succeed. That's one thing I like about Willis, the prior years are like water off a ducks back, he has never been in better shape and really ran hard against Miami when he got the ball.

All around I like the mix of older been there done that coaches with kids playing hard w/ no fear. You almost have to think that Marv, a legend and hall of famer really gets these kids thinking he knows what he's doing. If they keep listening, getting it and execute, we will succeed.

I am so glad that our youth will grow and only get better, they look pretty good now.

G. Host
09-19-2006, 09:32 PM
The young make more stupid mistakes, take longer to learn from them, and repeat the mistakes. Occasionally youngsters learh but not before their rep is shot to hell.

Mitchy moo
09-19-2006, 09:37 PM
The young make more stupid mistakes, take longer to learn from them, and repeat the mistakes. Occasionally youngsters learh but not before their rep is shot to hell.

Can you name a whole lot of mistakes we had this past sunday? It was a embarassment and Daunte really looked like a deer in headlights. Tom B. is not looking forward to his return engagement in Buffalo, I assure you.

G. Host
09-19-2006, 09:48 PM
Can you name a whole lot of mistakes we had this past sunday? It was a embarassment and Daunte really looked like a deer in headlights. Tom B. is not looking forward to his return engagement in Buffalo, I assure you.

It was against the Fish and their offense was very pporly coached. Not all teams will not adapt game plan. Enthusiasm is fine but it will not beat wisdom and Bills will beat weaker teams if they do not learn fast. Fortunately they Ralph and he has a lot of wisdom to impart.

mybills
09-19-2006, 09:50 PM
Skooby, go to bed. It's past your bedtime. :snicker:

Mitchy moo
09-19-2006, 09:51 PM
It was against the Fish and their offense was very pporly coached. Not all teams will not adapt game plan. Enthusiasm is fine but it will not beat wisdom and Bills will beat weaker teams if they do not learn fast. Fortunately they Ralph and he has a lot of wisdom to impart.

vodka or beer tonight?

G. Host
09-19-2006, 10:32 PM
vodka or beer tonight?

Neither. I work and need to use my head at work.
Go ahead and drink your bottle and remember not to chew on the nipple!

Mitchy moo
09-20-2006, 05:55 AM
Neither. I work and need to use my head at work.
Go ahead and drink your bottle and remember not to chew on the nipple!

You work at a bar?