PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Insider

TigerJ
09-19-2006, 09:55 PM
I am not a subscriber and can't quote it, but I read on another forum that on ESPN Insider, Chris Berman predicted the Bills would have an 11-5 record this season and win the Super Bowl following the 2007 season. Moreover Sean Salisbury predicted, based on his observation of JP Losman in the second half of the Miami game, that JP was going to be a superstar QB.

Perhaps someone who is a subscriber to ESPN Insider could go check it out and confirm if that's true. In any case, it's always nice to hear stuff like that being said about our Bills, even if Chris Berman is a closet fan.

LABillsFan
09-19-2006, 09:57 PM
Post a link to the site and thread you saw this on

Mitchy moo
09-19-2006, 09:57 PM
I am not a subscriber and can't quote it, but I read on another forum that on ESPN Insider, Chris Berman predicted the Bills would have an 11-5 record this season and win the Super Bowl following the 2007 season. Moreover Sean Salisbury predicted, based on his observation of JP Losman in the second half of the Miami game, that JP was going to be a superstar QB.

Perhaps someone who is a subscriber to ESPN Insider could go check it out and confirm if that's true. In any case, it's always nice to hear stuff like that being said about our Bills, even if Chris Berman is a closet fan.

he called us winning before the game.

TigerJ
09-19-2006, 10:04 PM
Post a link to the site and thread you saw this on

Here you go!

http://boards.buffalobills.com/forums/thread/1290442.aspx

DMBcrew36
09-19-2006, 10:16 PM
The Sean Salisbury part is fake.

Devin
09-19-2006, 11:10 PM
While I dont know if I believe that it is certainly nice to hear.

ublinkwescore
09-20-2006, 01:27 AM
good ol' swami says it, you know it's gonna happen!!!

(sarcasm off now)

ublinkwescore
09-20-2006, 01:46 AM
Wow, they're crucifying that guy because he couldn't find a link - Salisbury did make comments about JP being good though Devin. And apparently, someone else on there did see the Berman rant about us going 11-5 this year.

You guys do know what's gonna happen right?

Here's how I see our playoff scenario working out if it happens - We're gonna go 5-1 in our division, and the Pats will go 5-1 in our division (beating everyone 2x's but us - we beat them at our house), and we'll both finish with the same record, but the pats are gonna win the first tie breaker over us making us the wild card team (assuming we get that outside the division help) - but so be it, I'll bet by the end of this season, we could very well be good enough to take them out at their own house - and I'd love nothing more than to beat them at Gillette Stadium in a playoff game in the snow. - I truly would call that my "realistic/dream season" because I know we're not good enough to win the big one, but as long as we can send the pats packing before exiting, I will be the happiest bills fan on the west coast. GOD I HATE THE PATS.

SquishDaFish
09-20-2006, 05:05 AM
Man that would be sweet Blink. That is def a dream I wish would happen

Crazygoo
09-20-2006, 06:03 AM
Sawmi always perdicts the bills to won the super bowl. How many years in a row did her say that it was going to be Buffalo and the 49ers in the super bowl

Jan Reimers
09-20-2006, 06:32 AM
Sawmi always perdicts the bills to won the super bowl. How many years in a row did her say that it was going to be Buffalo and the 49ers in the super bowl
He hasn't been saying it lately, but it looks like he's back on the bandwagon. And I like the national publicity for the Bills.