X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GarnOFreak
    • Aug 2004

Short snipett about JP

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Nice comments, amazing how some media folks are changing their tune pretty quickly.
    "Littlest Bill provides biggest punch"
    Niagara Gazette reports: 'Parrish’s return was more about an electric returner scaring the bejeezus out of would-be tacklers than a group of kindergartners feebly chasing a hamster after someone forgot to latch the cage.'
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: Short snipett about JP

Hummmm....so 83 yards IS ok if you aren't turning over the football..hummmm....

Comment

• Jeff1220
      H to the 12:20
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
      It is if that's all that's needed to etch up a 'W'

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

"No interceptions, no fumbles, no glaring mistakes."

He has fumbled. Even though he recovered the ball, he still fumbled.
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

What amazes me, everytime I read one of these pieces, is what a terrible job Sam Wyche did with JP. Apparently, Wyche tought JP practically nothing. What the Hell was he doing all that time?
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

we'll see how they react when losman has a bad game.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Thurmal
              • Oct 2005

It's OK if the running game is effective and the defense is playing great.

Sooner or later, Losman is going to be in a situation (shootout, 2-minute drill, etc.) where he will have to win a game with his arm.
              "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• ICE74129
                Legendary Zoner
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                What amazes me, everytime I read one of these pieces, is what a terrible job Sam Wyche did with JP. Apparently, Wyche tought JP practically nothing. What the Hell was he doing all that time?
                I agree, it seems wyche did nothing for JP

Comment

• ICE74129
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Thurmal
                  It's OK if the running game is effective and the defense is playing great.

Sooner or later, Losman is going to be in a situation (shootout, 2-minute drill, etc.) where he will have to win a game with his arm.
                  And I feel he will do fine...IF the friggin OL blocks for him.

Comment

• Thurmal
                    • Oct 2005

And I feel he will do fine...IF the friggin OL blocks for him.
                    I do too. In fact, I feel that it is very possible that our coaches don't have enough confidence in Losman.

Let him air it out a little bit.
                    "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                      Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
                      • Dec 2005

Look at dilfer when the ravens won the super bowl he didn't turn the ball over. That team relied on defense and the running game.

Now before most of you loose your head. I'm not saying the bills are the 2000 ravens but you can win in this league. Turnovers kill teams and so far buffalo has not been a victim of this.

Comment

Working...
                      X