• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Zone Original: Kevin Shenoy

First of all, I must confess I missed the Bills Dolphins game due to the Renaissance Fair in Upstate NY. Yes, my fiancé wanted to go, and there are some things you do purely for love. I could defend this in a number of different ways, but I know you are sitting there shocked. I know you are saying, “You missed Bills Dolphins for what?” In some other, more elegant language I believe I would say, “It is what it is.”

Full article
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: Zone Original: Kevin Shenoy

If you thought reading Shakespeare was annoying, try listening to it for 9 hours. If any of you own the memory eraser from Men in Black, please send it to me.

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Good insight considering he missed the game.
      When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by mybills
        If you thought reading Shakespeare was annoying, try listening to it for 9 hours. If any of you own the memory eraser from Men in Black, please send it to me.

Classic line but what kind of man takes that sheet, backhand and game on.

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

If anyone says "Do you want to go to the Renaissance Fair?" I suggest a Forrest Gump like B-line that doesn't end until you get to the West Coast.

Comment

Working...
          X