PDA

View Full Version : London Fletcher on Rome

BillsNick
09-20-2006, 01:06 PM
London was on Jim Rome today, Rome giving the Bills some love.

Said that Vincent thought going on IR was best for the team, and even though he doesn't have to be on the premesis, he has been hanging around helping the young guys.

Rome said that the Bills are BACK, and if we can start putting more points on the board, LOOK OUT!

Not much more important stuff.

ICE74129
09-20-2006, 01:16 PM
What? By God don't let TKO hear that fletcher said Vincent going on IR was best for the team!

Tatonka
09-20-2006, 01:21 PM
i was surprised by TKOs comments, because vincent said himself that same day that the bills came to him and they discussed it before putting him on IR.

justasportsfan
09-20-2006, 01:22 PM
What? By God don't let TKO hear that fletcher said Vincent going on IR was best for the team!yeah. TKO should've never reacted a few minutes after he heard the news. Kinda like people here who reacted to soon after the DRAFT!

OpIv37
09-20-2006, 01:27 PM
yeah. TKO should've never reacted a few minutes after he heard the news. Kinda like people here who reacted to soon after the DRAFT!

yeah, it's looking like me and a few other people are gonna have to eat some crow on that one.

justasportsfan
09-20-2006, 01:37 PM
yeah, it's looking like me and a few other people are gonna have to eat some crow on that one.wow, how much weight have you gained so far? :snicker:

I wasn't alking about you OP. Didn't even know what your take on the draft was .

HOw's my mango salsa coming along?

OpIv37
09-20-2006, 01:40 PM
wow, how much weight have you gained so far? :snicker:

I wasn't alking about you OP. Didn't even know what your take on the draft was .

Well I wasn't too thrilled with it- as if that will surprise you. Anyway I know you didn't necessarily mean me, but after two games this draft class looks a LOT better than it did on paper in April. My confidence in Marv is slowly growing.

OpIv37
09-20-2006, 01:40 PM
HOw's my mango salsa coming along?

it's a tough sell but I'm doing my best.

Saratoga Slim
09-20-2006, 01:41 PM
yeah, it's looking like me and a few other people are gonna have to eat some crow on that one.

in this case, eating crow is a helluva lot better than being right.

OpIv37
09-20-2006, 01:43 PM
in this case, eating crow is a helluva lot better than being right.

no argument there.

justasportsfan
09-20-2006, 01:47 PM
it's a tough sell but I'm doing my best.Don't worry about it. Thanks man. Owe you a beer.

BillsNick
09-20-2006, 01:52 PM
What? By God don't let TKO hear that fletcher said Vincent going on IR was best for the team!

Fletcher didn't say it, Troy Vincent said it.

SABURZFAN
09-20-2006, 01:56 PM
London was on Jim Rome today, Rome giving the Bills some love.

Said that Vincent thought going on IR was best for the team, and even though he doesn't have to be on the premesis, he has been hanging around helping the young guys.

Rome said that the Bills are BACK, and if we can start putting more points on the board, LOOK OUT!

Not much more important stuff.

i hate rome. :down:

Night Train
09-20-2006, 02:01 PM
i hate rome. :down:

White guys can't rap. Rome sounds like an idiot, trying to be so urban.

ICE74129
09-20-2006, 02:32 PM
i was surprised by TKOs comments, because vincent said himself that same day that the bills came to him and they discussed it before putting him on IR.

Damn it, don't let TKO hear that vincent oked the decision! How dare he!

Risin
09-20-2006, 05:50 PM
Well I wasn't too thrilled with it- as if that will surprise you. Anyway I know you didn't necessarily mean me, but after two games this draft class looks a LOT better than it did on paper in April. My confidence in Marv is slowly growing.

Quoted for truth.

You weren't/aren't alone in that thinking.

I'm becoming more of a Marv and DJ fan every day!

G. Host
09-21-2006, 07:37 PM
Exactly - can not give you :posrep: but exactly!

yeah. TKO should've never reacted a few minutes after he heard the news. Kinda like people here who reacted to soon after the DRAFT!