PDA

View Full Version : Looks like the new Logo is here to stay

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
09-20-2006, 03:53 PM
I spoke with a representative today from the Sabres store. He said that all of the merchandise with the new logo has sold out very fast. They had 100 jerseys...gone within 2 hours. They had 350 hats...they all sold out within an hour. It seems like the new logo is here to stay. The fans have spoken and I guess we know what they have had to say. Unless someone else has something to explain it....it looks like a lot of people do like the new logo.

BlackMetalNinja
09-20-2006, 05:11 PM
I spoke with a representative today from the Sabres store. He said that all of the merchandise with the new logo has sold out very fast. They had 100 jerseys...gone within 2 hours. They had 350 hats...they all sold out within an hour. It seems like the new logo is here to stay. The fans have spoken and I guess we know what they have had to say. Unless someone else has something to explain it....it looks like a lot of people do like the new logo.

Some fans just want to support the team no matter what, and there are always those that have to have the newest stuff, no matter what it is. Of course the brand new stuff is going to sell like crazy, but by no means does that go to say that the majority of fans like the new logo at all...

JD
09-20-2006, 05:32 PM
100 jerseys..big deal. When they sell 5,000 then ill be concerned.

YardRat
09-20-2006, 07:16 PM
It was here to stay long before they unveiled them last Saturday.

Dude
09-20-2006, 07:52 PM
Hey everybody - it's another thread complaining about the new logo!

JD
09-20-2006, 08:16 PM
Actually Losman supports the logo. Go back to BillsZone

Dude
09-20-2006, 08:18 PM
?

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=1649454#post1649454

I never left ....

Myers57
09-20-2006, 08:26 PM
im gonna buy a new jersey

im4bflo
09-20-2006, 09:42 PM
Go to the SABRES store on the website, and try and buy the 3rd jersey...
it's not even available! You can buy a PINK or the YELLOW SLUG (how embarrassing:cynic:) they know as soon as the 3rd goes on sale, it'll outsell the slug. Can you buy the 3rd yet at the arena???
No wonder it looks like the slug is doing well! sheesh!
100 slug jerseys :snicker2: I'll bet the Goat did better when it was released, is there a way to find out? Anyway, wait until you can purchase a 3rd as easily as a slug, then see what happens.
Our Sabre web store is soooo ugly with all that yellow, use caution when you check it out, you may need a bucket handy. :puke:

SkateZilla
09-20-2006, 10:22 PM
losman, lil point to that fact,

when the Goat was flying off shelves, they'd have Thousands of Jerseys in Stock at the store,

Right now the Slug is Flying Off Shelves in Mere Hundreds at a Time :)

JD
09-20-2006, 11:47 PM
losman, lil point to that fact,

when the Goat was flying off shelves, they'd have Thousands of Jerseys in Stock at the store,

Right now the Slug is Flying Off Shelves in Mere Hundreds at a Time :)

Exactly :up:

jamze132
09-21-2006, 08:05 AM
When they finally make the 3rd jersey for sale, everyone won't be able to afford one since they waysted there money on the slug.

Stupids!

BlackMetalNinja
09-21-2006, 09:02 AM
I believe I read that the 3rd is supposed to go on sale this week at some point...

THATHURMANATOR
09-21-2006, 10:34 AM
This means nothing. They could have put out anything and the Crazy diehards would have bought it. If they continue to sell well is the big thing.

RockStar36
09-21-2006, 07:14 PM
sssttttooooppppp *****ing about the new logo. Get over it.

im4bflo
09-21-2006, 07:19 PM
All those slugs were sold by the hype of the team being back for this season.
I'm sure the energy at that game was incredible, incredible enough to blindly spend your hard earned money on a YELLOW SLUG!
If you havn't, DON'T!
Watch what happens when the 3rd comes out, then make up your mind.
I believe in the end, that slug will just be a stupid trivia question some day, because we will be going back to the original logo, not the uni, but the logo.
Patience SABRE fans!

pyrrhonist
09-21-2006, 08:13 PM
When they finally make the 3rd jersey for sale, everyone won't be able to afford one since they waysted there money on the slug.

When it goes on sale? I'd shudder to think that there are Sabres fans who don't already own the retro/blue & gold jersey. :huh:

Myers57
09-21-2006, 10:08 PM
i bought the slug bumper sticker today

pretty rockin

im4bflo
09-21-2006, 10:55 PM
When it goes on sale? I'd shudder to think that there are Sabres fans who don't already own the retro/blue & gold jersey. :huh:
I was thinking the same thing, but like myself, some of them good ol' blue and golds could be retired for a brand new one, or to get one personalized.
They'll do alright, I wish they'd sell the 3rd logo chest patch, I'd buy one and a new blue jersey, and sew the original logo right over that SLUG and have a great looking jersey!

SkateZilla
09-21-2006, 11:51 PM
the reason the 3rd jerseys arent in stores because..............................................

SabreEleven
09-22-2006, 12:50 AM
the reason the 3rd jerseys arent in stores because..............................................

Larry Quinn couldn't find his ass with a map?

jamze132
09-22-2006, 06:43 AM
Touche!

pyrrhonist
09-22-2006, 08:03 PM
I was thinking the same thing, but like myself, some of them good ol' blue and golds could be retired for a brand new one, or to get one personalized.

Is there really anything different about the "new" 3rd jersey (Term used loosely)? If I was to buy a new one, am I getting a newer-looking version of what I already own, or is there something different about it? I'd shudder to think they're just selling the same thing many of us own to unsuspecting Sabres fans.

im4bflo
09-22-2006, 09:32 PM
Is there really anything different about the "new" 3rd jersey (Term used loosely)? If I was to buy a new one, am I getting a newer-looking version of what I already own, or is there something different about it? I'd shudder to think they're just selling the same thing many of us own to unsuspecting Sabres fans.
I believe it's the same.
It's for fans who's old jersey may be a little beat up, and can get a new one, different players, get it personalized, for someone who has just become a Sabre fan, and my #1 reason to buy an original (3RD), you don't have to wear that UGLY SLUG!:respect: