PDA

View Full Version : Jets WR Lavernaneus Coles Listed As Questionable

Night Train
09-20-2006, 04:16 PM
Bad calf, according to ESPN News.

More QB sneaks for Chad ? :nod:

Carlton Bailey
09-20-2006, 04:26 PM
If he's out, the Jets are so screwed. Not that they aren't already...

JJamezz
09-20-2006, 04:40 PM
I'll believe it when I see it..

I gotta say, I'm a little nervous about this game. The Jets (outside of the 1st quarter) haven't been nearly as bad as I thought.. but I agree, without Coles their chances become slim to none.

mysticsoto
09-20-2006, 09:31 PM
Wow...That changes everything considerably if Coles is out! If we can provide pressure without blitzing too much, they won't have a chance!!!

Luisito23
09-20-2006, 09:50 PM
I don't wanna hear no excuses when we kick their @##es on Sun. so I hope he plays....

GO BILLS!!!!!

CuseJetsFan83
09-20-2006, 10:04 PM
lol its questionable... ive seen people play from doubtful before..... give it some time before assumptions

Wednesday Injury Report
Jets
Doubtful: OL Trey Teague (ankle)

Questionable: CB David Barrett (hip), WR Laveranues Coles (calf), WR Tim Dwight (thigh) & OL Pete Kendall (thigh)

Probable: *DL Dave Ball (hand), *LB Matt Chatham (foot), *QB Chad Pennington (calf), *S Kerry Rhodes (ankle) & *DL Kimo von Oelhoffen

Bills
Questionable: S Matt Bowen (shin) & LB Takeo Spikes (hamstring)

i still say if LC does happen to get hte no go, it will hurt our passing game considerably but they still have a weapon in chris baker and jerrico cotchery (god the names that can be applied to that one)

The_Philster
09-21-2006, 04:46 PM
Laveranues Coles strolled into the locker room with his left calf wrapped and his lips sealed.
"The right one's going good," the NFL's leader in yards receiving said Thursday, dodging questions about the unspecified calf injury that has him listed as questionable for the Jets' game at Buffalo on Sunday.
Coles reiterated coach Eric Mangini's rule not to discuss injuries, and added, "I'm doing what I can to get back."...more (http://www.henryherald.com/sports/feeds/apcontent/apstories/apstorysection/D8K9FQU84.xml.txt/resources_apstoryview)