• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

I think all NHL logo's are going to look like this

Reebok is going to do this with the all the teams even the original NHL teams of what they did to design the Ducks and Sabres. Quinn said that the NHL uniforms and equipment will be changing drasticly with their form-fitting design jerseys. I have a friend in Detroit and he says that Reebok has plans to redesign the Detroit Red Wings jersey already and it won't have anything to do with the old logo. Picture this it will be an old model-T Ford driving down the road and on the license plate will be the wordmarks "Detroit Red Wings" gone will be the wheel with the wing and this is an original team of the 1920's. Now what does that have to do with hockey?
    Last edited by BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan; 09-20-2006, 10:39 PM.
  • SkateZilla
    • Dec 2002

Re: I think all NHL logo's are going to look like this

Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Reebok is going to do this with the all the teams even the original NHL teams of what they did to design the Ducks and Sabres. Quinn said that the NHL uniforms and equipment will be changing drasticly with their form-fitting design jerseys. I have a friend in Detroit and he says that Reebok has plans to redesign the Detroit Red Wings jersey already and it won't have anything to do with the old logo. Picture this, it will be an old model-T Ford driving down the road and on the license plate will be the wordmarks "Detroit Red Wings" gone will be the wheel with the wing and this is an original team of the 1920's. Now what does that have to do with hockey?
    LOL!,

and you thought the sabres fans went into protest,

the entire City of Detroit will go on strike from working over this.. garaunteed...
    Skate Zilla
    -----------------------
    Skate Zilla HD Studios:
    SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• SabreEleven
      • Aug 2002

freakin' riots in the streets....

Comment

• JD
        Sabres Zone
        • Sep 2003

Was it a joke about the Model T license plate?

If this is true, the logo is AS bad after all lmao.
        “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• SkateZilla
          • Dec 2002

Bush Would have to send in the Troops...
          Skate Zilla
          -----------------------
          Skate Zilla HD Studios:
          SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• pyrrhonist
            • Sep 2003

There are numerous fans who are anti-Reebok because of the very fear of what you're describing, LOSman. And for those that thing a loud group of Sabres fans are causing Hell....imagine what it would be like if the Wings, Leafs, Habs, or Slackhawks suddenly changed their logo to something more "modern".

Comment

• im4bflo
              the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by pyrrhonist
              There are numerous fans who are anti-Reebok because of the very fear of what you're describing, LOSman. And for those that thing a loud group of Sabres fans are causing Hell....imagine what it would be like if the Wings, Leafs, Habs, or Slackhawks suddenly changed their logo to something more "modern".
              Why isn't it happening in BUFFALO???
              Because of fans like the SLUGlovers.
              I notice only anti-slug threads get moved to the logo thread
              whatever...

Comment

• SkateZilla
                • Dec 2002

Originally posted by im4bflo
                I notice only anti-slug threads get moved to the logo thread
                whatever...
                no, only the Anti-Slug threads get moved to the Anti-Slug thread :)... , would it make you feel beter if i merged all teh Pro-Logo Threads together too?

Change is Inevitable, you can either support it , or go down fighting with the other teenagers along your side.,...

the point being, a Billion dollar owner, with a Major Sports Franchise doesnt give diddly do what the minority of the fans (most being Teenage Kids looking for attention) think about the new logo.

People Hated on the Goat Head for Years When we switched to Red and Black...
                Skate Zilla
                -----------------------
                Skate Zilla HD Studios:
                SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SkateZilla
                  no, only the Anti-Slug threads get moved to the Anti-Slug thread :)... , would it make you feel beter if i merged all teh Pro-Logo Threads together too?
                  it's only fair. If you merge every single ****ing anti-logo thread....you should merge all the LOSman WINS threads that praise Larry Quinn and drool all over him and the logo.

Comment

• pyrrhonist
                    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by im4bflo
                    No, I'd say it's because Buffalo has bigger crap to worry about than a stupid assed logo. Last time I checked, teams like the Habs & Wings have Cup wins, so if they don't win each and every year, no one is going to burn Joe Louis Arena. It appears, though, that this offseason, instead of speculating about the upcoming season, trying to exact revenge on Carolina, and winning the Cup, we've got a vocal group of people who'd rather start a new post every 10 minutes *****ing about the logo. Whether you like it, or whether you hate it, I'm more concerned about the team's performance on the ice. Let's face it---The whole hockey world thinks we got "lucky" last season, and the fans of teams out there are hoping Buffalo turns out to be a one-year wonder. I'm more concerned with proving them wrong, than what logo the guys are wearing.

Comment

• pyrrhonist
                      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
                      it's only fair. If you merge every single ****ing anti-logo thread....you should merge all the LOSman WINS threads that praise Larry Quinn and drool all over him and the logo.
                      I agree with this. There doesn't need to be a new thread created left & right to talk positively about the logo, either. It's hypocritical to merge the anti-new logo threads, but not the "I like the logo" threads.

Comment

• im4bflo
                        the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                        • Sep 2003

I'm sorry , but you guys who say the logo means nothing, are wrong.
                        I'm not saying it means more than playing well, or obviously going for a CUP win, it's just supposed to represent our teams name, and that slug doesn't, don't you think we deserve better than a horned slug? No SABRES, on our logo, the 3rd(original) has it all, and if we boycott buying the slug, we'll get a logo we can be proud of, what's wrong about that?
                        The slug clones are bowing out on getting something much better.
                        we're the SABRES, not the (whatever you want to call that thing)
                        That white away jersey is embarrassing, even the clones have admitted that!
                        GO SABRES!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X