• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

Can you believe this idiot?

It's obviously too early to pass judgment on rookies, but Len Pasquarelli explores what the top 10 picks in the draft might look like if it was held today.
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire
  • Carlton Bailey

Re: Can you believe this idiot?

pastabelly says whitner has "played well." umm no, he's been great. what an idiot.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
      • Mar 2005

he said he has played good....why is he an idiot exactly. That was written after only week 1. Whitner did better in week 2 right??

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

I think you're missing the point of this whole article.

It's basically asking that now that we know more about each pick and other circumstances surrounding each individual teams players,depth,injuries etc., what would have been the right pick for each team ?

His comments regarding Whitner aren't bad at all but actually quite encouraging. He's alluding to the thought that some draftnicks who stress supposed value might still believe Whitner was picked in a higher slot than rated. But he's all football player and it's looking like a very wise choice right now.
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• TigerJ
          • Jul 2002

Nighttrain is right. It may be that Pasquarelli is slow to let go of the "reach" vocabulary for some reason, but the point of the article is which teams would have the same pick given current circustances and which teams would pick differently. Buffalo is one of the teams that would make the same pick. Reach or no reach, I think that means Pasquarelli thinks they made the right choice the first time around.
          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• gr8slayer
            • Feb 2005

I'm still waiting for him to prove that he was worthy of a top ten pick. I think Simpson has been the more impressive of the two.

Comment

• ~CHIEF~
              ~ I'm A Hustler ~
              • Aug 2006

with nine tackles in the opener, he seems like a guy who could contend for defensive rookie of the year honors.
              whitner had 8 and an int vs Brady, **** him!

Comment

• jamze132
                Don’t hate…
                • Jun 2003

I think Whitner will get better and better as thye season rolls along. And with the way he is playing at this stage in his career, he should be the Defenseive RoY.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                  Sab and TD are insignificant
                  • Sep 2002

To me, he's an idiot because Whitner is outperforming Micheal Huff who was taken before him.

his 'reach' comments are a moot point that are slanderous as far as I'm concerned.
                  www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

Working...
                  X