Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

When will we stop caring about what the rest of the nation and "experts" think

I frankly am sick of it. Constant backhanded comments about the team and our community. I am no longer going to concern myself with this crap. Who is with me?
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: When will we stop caring about what the rest of the nation and "experts" think

Let's just post the postives and call them brain dead idiots if anything negative is mentioned.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

Re: When will we stop caring about what the rest of the nation and "experts" think

I never listen to them, and I'm not even from around there.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

All kidding aside, it shows how little these National writers actually know about most all teams, outside of the local teams they watch or cover. They make comments or predictions that usually are proven to be dead wrong over time. In the age of 24/7 news, I guess Filler is more important than Substance.

What's sad is many posters read this stuff like it's gospel and then parrot it as their own opinion here.

" Whitner sucks. Clayton said so. "
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
          • Jul 2002

I never really cared.

Comment

• alohabillsfan
            • Sep 2003

How many of you Up-staters have read alot or heard alot about Jacksonville, most likely, very little until they beat Pittsburg (badly I must add) in prime time. So to answer your question, you get respect when you earn respect, and frankly we are 1 and 1 which puts us at average at best, what do you want, ESPN setting up shop at the Ralph because we beat Miami (who is 0-2)? Come on people lets win a few games before we beat our chest to loudly!

Comment

• SquishDaFish
              Lets GO BUFFALO!!
              • Jun 2005

They can go to hell for all I care. They will be drooling over the Bills after this year anyways.

Comment

• Romes
                • Jul 2002

I prefer the negative press actually.

Being the underdog and proving them wrong is always a great feeling.
                Originally posted by paladin warrior
                RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                  • Jul 2002

On Scopp and the Bulldog they looked back the last 10 years and on average there were 5 new playoff teams each year, yet the "experts" who are safe douches rarely pick more than 1 or 2 new playoffs teams year over year....

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
                    I never really cared.
                    The negative talk on the team really doesn't bother me it is more the negative press the city gets. It annoys me.

Comment

• Turf
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                      I frankly am sick of it. Constant backhanded comments about the team and our community. I am no longer going to concern myself with this crap. Who is with me?
                      I never did. I can't figure out why everyone get's so worked up over it. Frankly it's juvenile.
                      Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• X-Era
                        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                        • Feb 2005

dont worry about me, I never started caring. I only worry about the mindless lemmings that DO pay them any attention.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Turf
                          I never did. I can't figure out why everyone get's so worked up over it. Frankly it's juvenile.
                          Explain why it is Juvenile.....

That definition doesn't fit at all.

Comment

• ICE74129
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Feb 2005

Thats what I have been saying, turn off the pregame, postgame shows. Who cares? Jesus none of these clowns have anything to do with the outcome of our games.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jp-era
                              dont worry about me, I never started caring. I only worry about the mindless lemmings that DO pay them any attention.
                              Thanks I was very worried about you.... I am a mindless lemming though so I didnt know any better.

Comment

Working...
                              X