PDA

View Full Version : Its time for a beat down. The bills WILL win!

ICE74129
09-21-2006, 10:06 AM
Thats all there is too it. It is foot to ass time in orchard park. This WILL BE our breakout game.

JP goes off for 250 and 2/0, willis rips for 135 and 2-3 himself. Bills 38- Jests 13. Oh and no less than 3 turnovers for our D and 4 sacks.

Crazygoo
09-21-2006, 10:09 AM
i like the sounds of that ICE

justasportsfan
09-21-2006, 10:15 AM
this board is starting to look like FH before we gutted the mammals in the slaughter house and set them to china buffet.

Don't overlook the jets. No rival game is a gimme.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ghz in pittsburgh
09-21-2006, 10:25 AM
I don't see Jauron and company would change the game that much from what they were doing. It's not like it was not working, rather they probably want to run the plays they did well and improve on those that did not go that well. On that note, I see more of a McGahee come out party. He'll probably have a huge number and get to the endzone.

And you can bet once the Bills get a lead, you will see a ton of McGahee and Thoms. That's why I'm not sure about Losman's numbers. I do believe that he'll be attempting more deep passes this week as the Bills getting comfortable facing the same kind of defense for the 3rd time and the fact the Jets' pass rush is a notch below the previous two opponents.

ICE74129
09-21-2006, 10:42 AM
I don't see Jauron and company would change the game that much from what they were doing. It's not like it was not working, rather they probably want to run the plays they did well and improve on those that did not go that well. On that note, I see more of a McGahee come out party. He'll probably have a huge number and get to the endzone.

And you can bet once the Bills get a lead, you will see a ton of McGahee and Thoms. That's why I'm not sure about Losman's numbers. I do believe that he'll be attempting more deep passes this week as the Bills getting comfortable facing the same kind of defense for the 3rd time and the fact the Jets' pass rush is a notch below the previous two opponents.

I think its an issue of hitting Evans, Reed, Parrish and Price and they take it the distance. 7-15 yard patterns that go for long yardage.