PDA

View Full Version : Schlereth is a bonehead too...

ublinkwescore
09-21-2006, 11:42 AM
What in the world could have posessed him?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/features/talent

gil
09-21-2006, 11:49 AM
he's the genius who called for Detroit to beat Chicago last week for his "upset of the week" so this actually makes me happy.

ublinkwescore
09-21-2006, 11:59 AM
I actually picked Minnesota over Chicago - because Chicago is actually facing a real O on the road this time.

ublinkwescore
09-21-2006, 12:00 PM
But come on - so what if the Jets are good in the air - we're good at grounding teams - stalemate.

the Jets suck at running - they're gonna make us look good against the run.

Willis is gonna shred them, and Losman I think is gonna have a huge game (he might make a mistake or two, but I still say he does more good than bad, and we come away with a convincing win).

Mitchy moo
09-21-2006, 12:12 PM
It's cool, he is entitled to his opinion however wrong he ends up being. The Jets beating Tenn must have been enough convincing for him, lol.

ublinkwescore
09-21-2006, 12:20 PM
I actually picked Minnesota over Chicago - because Chicago is actually facing a real O on the road this time.

Minnesota also has the highest paid Oline in football - this is the game where they earn their keep.

SABURZFAN
09-21-2006, 01:06 PM
schlereth is entitled to his opinions.i just hope he's wrong.

Mad Bomber
09-21-2006, 01:24 PM
he's the genius who called for Detroit to beat Chicago last week for his "upset of the week" so this actually makes me happy.

He also picked Green Bay over Chicago as his "upset of the week" in week one, so you should be even happier.

Golic was ripping on him this morning on the radio, asking if he thought Chicago was the weakest team in the division, since he's picked their divisional opponents to beat them each of the first three weeks.

Mitchy moo
09-21-2006, 01:45 PM
Golic is in with us winning now:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/features/talent

Mr. Miyagi
09-21-2006, 02:05 PM
Golic picked Tennessee! :rofl:

Mitchy moo
09-21-2006, 02:09 PM
Hoge is with the bills now!

Mitchy moo
09-21-2006, 08:21 PM
looks like the group here is leaning quite alot toward Buffalo.

HHURRICANE
09-21-2006, 08:54 PM
Who cares!! Every single one of them picked Maimi last week and we know how that turned out. I won $$$ on Buffalo so I must be the expert. These guys can't watch every game.

I was listening to the radio and one of the commenatators on Sirrius said that Cleveland was bad because of Frye. A Brown's fan called in and asked the commentator if he had watched him play. There was silence and than he said "no". The fan said "I know because Frye is playing well and that's not the issue". It was funny and poignant. These guys don't watch the games!!!!

MikeInRoch
09-21-2006, 09:01 PM
Ha! Golic has Miami going 0-3.

ublinkwescore
09-22-2006, 11:59 AM
Who cares!! Every single one of them picked Maimi last week and we know how that turned out. I won $$$ on Buffalo so I must be the expert. These guys can't watch every game.

I was listening to the radio and one of the commenatators on Sirrius said that Cleveland was bad because of Frye. A Brown's fan called in and asked the commentator if he had watched him play. There was silence and than he said "no". The fan said "I know because Frye is playing well and that's not the issue". It was funny and poignant. These guys don't watch the games!!!!

I had the luxury of watching pretty much every game - thanks to the ticket and a quick thumb on the remote - after every down in the Bills game, I'd switch over to the Bears/Lions game, or the Raiders/Ravens game (there were others, I don't remember, but I did get to check out pretty much every game this weekend).

Mr. Miyagi
09-22-2006, 12:02 PM
looks like the group here is leaning quite alot toward Buffalo.
What a sorry bunch of bandwagon jumpers. :puke:

Mr. Miyagi
09-22-2006, 12:04 PM
Another thing, everyone jumped on the Jacksonville bandwagon after they saw the Monday night game. No one remembers that the Colts are still a super offensive power and the game is in Indy on carpet. :rolleyes:

ublinkwescore
09-22-2006, 12:10 PM
Another thing, everyone jumped on the Jacksonville bandwagon after they saw the Monday night game. No one remembers that the Colts are still a super offensive power and the game is in Indy on carpet. :rolleyes:

I was on the Jags bandwagon since week 1.

I however went with the colts this week - Indy is at home, and I think they're Oline is good enough to neutralize the Jags' pass rush.

if you don't believe me, look at the BFZ's pro-football pick 'em on Yahoo.com

I knew Jacksonville had a mean ass D, and they seem to get better as a game goes on - kinda what the running game is supposed to do for your O.

I think Jacksonville beats Indy by more when they play at Jacksonville this year than what Indy will beat them by on sunday.

AndreReed83
09-22-2006, 05:13 PM
Schlereth has stated numerous times on NFL Live (or whatever the ESPN NFL show is called) that he feels the Bears are the most overrated team in the league. Though I happen to disagree with this (a superb special teams and dominating defense can more than make up for an iffy offense), he is certainly intitled to his opinions.

Richard Gozinya
09-22-2006, 05:24 PM
You'd be hard pressed to assemble 8 dumber people than that. It's like the Polish Supreme Court.

ublinkwescore
09-22-2006, 06:36 PM
I think they could collectively lower their IQs by dropping any one of those guys and adding John Clayton to the mix.

Al13
09-22-2006, 09:10 PM
Golic picked Tennessee! :rofl:

he always picks against us, he hates miami, jimmy johnson cut his ass