Saban is going to splatter someone for this season let's predict who.................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Saban is going to splatter someone for this season let's predict who.................

I'll take our old friend Mularkey. After he took over our offense last year, we looked horrible and made all the wrong calls. Saban just brought him on and Daunte look like a fool holding the ball getting mixed messages. MM has a way of confusing people to make himself seem more intelligent, when he is really a dunce. We all warned you Miami fans about him and so far we have been more than right.
    Saban is going to
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: Saban is going to splatter someone for this season let's predict who.................

I picked them to win this week.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• ICE74129
      Legendary Zoner
      • Feb 2005

Re: Saban is going to splatter someone for this season let's predict who.................

I hope Tenn beats their asses

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

I hope so, too. I just can't see them losing back to back home games.
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

But Tennessee has real coaches in Fisher and Chow.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
            Word!

Comment

• Meathead
              Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
              • Jul 2002

"squish"
              One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• ICE74129
                Legendary Zoner
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                Not for long. The word is Fisher is done there. Last year of his contract and you add up letting Kerste go, Along with Trading mcnair etc, I think he has had enough of floyd reese

Comment

Working...
                X