PDA

View Full Version : Novacek has officially lost his mind

Mitchy moo
09-21-2006, 12:39 PM
Chad Pennington appears to be back from his shoulder problems, and that’s great news for the Jets. He’s the key for that team. The Jets’ offense can be efficient and effective if he is playing well.
New York is a team that starts slow and improves throughout the season. If they hit the spark and play consistently, they’re very tough on offense.
The Bills defense is playing amazingly well – they are an unsung story of the league. Buffalo certainly won’t let New York score at will, and it will be a close game. But the Bills offense is really bad, and that will be the difference. Pick: Jets

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3690072/?pg=9#anc_spt_novacek_06

The Jets will be 1-5 after the Bills, Indy and Jax have their way with them.

Is this bad offense theory based on us playing 2 potential SB defenses on the road? The Jets Played Tenn man, that gives them no cred.

Mr. Miyagi
09-21-2006, 12:43 PM
Oh, and how good is the Jets' defense by the way?

gil
09-21-2006, 12:54 PM
I like it when people pick against the Bills, especially ******ed former Cowboys.

And what is he talking about with the Jets offense typically starting slow and improving? Outside of Pennington, who is the same on that offense - new O-Line, new RB, etc.

I love it when these commentators pick like it's 2002 or something.

Mitchy moo
09-21-2006, 12:56 PM
I love it when these commentators pick like it's 2002 or something.

It isn't 2002? Man I need to stop drinking.

THATHURMANATOR
09-21-2006, 01:09 PM
Chad Pennington appears to be back from his shoulder problems, and that’s great news for the Jets. He’s the key for that team. The Jets’ offense can be efficient and effective if he is playing well.
New York is a team that starts slow and improves throughout the season. If they hit the spark and play consistently, they’re very tough on offense.
The Bills defense is playing amazingly well – they are an unsung story of the league. Buffalo certainly won’t let New York score at will, and it will be a close game. But the Bills offense is really bad, and that will be the difference. Pick: Jets

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3690072/?pg=9#anc_spt_novacek_06

The Jets will be 1-5 after the Bills, Indy and Jax have their way with them.

Is this bad offense theory based on us playing 2 potential SB defenses on the road? The Jets Played Tenn man, that gives them no cred.

His analysis is pretty decent I thought.

Mitchy moo
09-21-2006, 01:19 PM
His analysis is pretty decent I thought.

The Bills offense is really bad is a decent analysis? In what aspect, playing a Recent 3 time SB winner / A supposed SB team away from home?