PDA

View Full Version : I don't know about you.....

Gunzlingr
09-21-2006, 01:05 PM
... but I like being underrated on gameday. Gives our team something to prove, and we can shove it in the "experts" face when we get the W and prove them wrong. It also keeps the bandwagoners from showing up.

GO BILLS!

justasportsfan
09-21-2006, 01:52 PM
Yup. when they ranked us at 29 or 30, said it was too high. The Pats and fins overlooked us. So did the entire league. Hope it stays that way but in the entire history of football, I have never never seen so much bandwagon experts who are so quick to change their tune. The fins were the media darling coming into this season. All of a sudden they are dead stinkin fishies as far as these experts are concerend.

They are one win away from being the media darling all over again and we are one loss away from being the joke again. So be it.

RedEyE
09-21-2006, 01:54 PM
If the Bills end up winning 9+ games this year (IF) you'll see theis board just fill up with bandwagon fans.

OpIv37
09-21-2006, 01:57 PM
it's hard to be underrated when you're at home against the Jets.

Meathead
09-21-2006, 02:04 PM
i say we vote bandwagoners off the island

The_Philster
09-21-2006, 04:44 PM
i say we vote bandwagoners off the island
sounds like an idea to me :up:

ICE74129
09-21-2006, 09:10 PM
... but I like being underrated on gameday. Gives our team something to prove, and we can shove it in the "experts" face when we get the W and prove them wrong. It also keeps the bandwagoners from showing up.

GO BILLS!

Agreed, that is why I am sick of everyone whining about the press. Screw the bastards. Keep us at 33rd on your damn lists (yeah I know how many NFL teams there are). As long as we WIN I dont give a damn where we are rated, or what is said. Just win.