PDA

View Full Version : Can we please merge

L.A. Playa
09-21-2006, 02:04 PM
all the threads *****ing about the media in one thread called "I need validation"

all threads *****ing about players in one thread called " I am never satisfied"

all threads predicting the score or outcome into "Predictions"

and all threads about how drunk and ignorant you are going to get Sunday into "Please tape the game so I can try to remember what happened"

Thank You for clearing up the zone

Mr. Miyagi
09-21-2006, 02:06 PM
No.

L.A. Playa
09-21-2006, 02:07 PM
lazy ass mod

L.A. Playa
09-21-2006, 02:08 PM
oh an one more category all threads still talking about last weeks game, " I like to live in the past "

Dr. Lecter
09-21-2006, 02:08 PM
You guys ***** when we moderate the place and now you ***** when we don't.

Some of you will make great wives in the future.

L.A. Playa
09-21-2006, 02:10 PM
its a request not a *****

Michael82
09-21-2006, 02:12 PM
We aren't the Sabres Zone. :snicker:

We don't merge all the threads together, unless they are the exact same post or article.

OpIv37
09-21-2006, 02:12 PM
I second this request

L.A. Playa
09-21-2006, 02:17 PM
We aren't the Sabres Zone. :snicker:

We don't merge all the threads together, unless they are the exact same post or article.

I havent seen you comment on the new Sabre logo yet

Dr. Lecter
09-21-2006, 02:18 PM
its a request not a *****

I second this request

Now it is officially *****ing.

Michael82
09-21-2006, 02:19 PM
I havent seen you comment on the new Sabre logo yet
:rofl:

If you haven't seen it....then here it is....It's the WORST LOGO EVER! I wouldn't be caught dead spending any of my money on anything with that putrid logo. I will buy a throwback jersey or shirt, but nothing with the ****ing ugly, atrocious Buffaslug! :mad: :puke:

Mitchy moo
09-21-2006, 02:21 PM

If you haven't seen it....then here it is....It's the WORST LOGO EVER! I wouldn't be caught dead spending any of my money on anything with that putrid logo. I will buy a throwback jersey or shirt, but nothing with the ****ing ugly, atrocious Buffaslug! :mad: :puke:

I bought new jerseys last year and they went as switched it to these? Forget it, I'll keep what I have until they are rags.

L.A. Playa
09-21-2006, 02:22 PM

That was tongue in cheek Mikey, you and several other posters there have beat that horse so dead the Vultures dont even want the carcass

Mr. Miyagi
09-21-2006, 02:24 PM
I second this request
I second the No.

Michael82
09-21-2006, 02:27 PM
That was tongue in cheek Mikey, you and several other posters there have beat that horse so dead the Vultures dont even want the carcass

justasportsfan
09-21-2006, 02:28 PM
I want to ***** about Skooby's threads. As much as I like his homerism, we should have a poll as to how many he can start a week.

Devin
09-21-2006, 02:28 PM
Actually not a bad idea, between skooby creating a thread every 3 and a half minutes and all the other garbage clogging the Bills forum I cant say its a bad idea.

L.A. Playa
09-21-2006, 02:29 PM
Skooby is always positive, he maybe a little too enthusiastic and a little too thread starting happy but at least a large majority of his posts are positive

L.A. Playa
09-21-2006, 02:30 PM
Actually not a bad idea, between skooby creating a thread every 3 and a half minutes and all the other garbage clogging the Bills forum I cant say its a bad idea.

:10:

Michael82
09-21-2006, 02:31 PM
I dunno, I don't like it. Because it takes away from some new posters from posting if they know that their thread could get merged.

L.A. Playa
09-21-2006, 02:35 PM
there are 10 threads on the first page *****ing about some media outlets prediction or lack of respect for the Bills, 8 of them are started by Skooby and 2 of them by Ublink, neither are new posters

Michael82
09-21-2006, 02:37 PM
there are 10 threads on the first page *****ing about some media outlets prediction or lack of respect for the Bills, 8 of them are started by Skooby and 2 of them by Ublink, neither are new posters
well then maybe we could talk to Skooby about laying off posting so many threads and if he wants people to see his stuff, just keep adding in his own thread.

Devin
09-21-2006, 02:37 PM
I look at it as a tool to better advise them of posting etiquette.

Acceptable: Tasteful post about this weeks game

Unacceptable: Posting every 5 minutes about your latest updated prediction.

Mikey if we dont discipline<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> them they will never learn.

L.A. Playa
09-21-2006, 02:38 PM
lay down the law Devin and kick some ass

Michael82
09-21-2006, 02:39 PM
I look at it as a tool to better advise them of posting etiquette.

Acceptable: Tasteful post about this weeks game

Unacceptable: Posting every 5 minutes about your latest updated prediction.

Mikey if we dont discipline<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> them they will never learn.
Good post. I see what you mean.

Mitchy moo
09-21-2006, 02:39 PM
Is this a thread about football or policies? If it's policies then we are violating a real rule here and I would like it moved. I really respect LA Playa now and appreciate his input and everyone else's and I assure you after tomorrow afternoon I will post no more until monday night. I am flying up and looking forward to a great game. I am all Bills and bleed blue, censoring me would be like killing a piece of yourselves, lol.

L.A. Playa
09-21-2006, 02:41 PM
Is this a thread about football or policies? If it's policies then we are violating a real rule here and I would like it moved. I really respect LA Playa now and appreciate his input and everyone else's and I assure you after tomorrow afternoon I will post no more until monday night. I am flying up and looking forward to a great game. I am all Bills and bleed blue, censoring me would be like killing a piece of yourselves, lol.

:rofl: go Bills, now its about football

Devin
09-21-2006, 02:43 PM
Dont make me ban you.

L.A. Playa
09-21-2006, 02:46 PM
for the record this is not intended to bash Skooby he has just been the one today there has to be at least 20 threads started since Monday complaining about the lack of respect the media gives the Bills

Devin
09-21-2006, 02:51 PM
Hope you have hired a good lawyer Patrick.

L.A. Playa
09-21-2006, 02:52 PM
Milloy was always an overated punk

justasportsfan
09-21-2006, 02:55 PM
Nothing wrong with what you post. But do you have to start a new thread everytime you have a thought that is related to the last thread you created? How many Saban thread have you created ? Jets?

You're not doing aything that's against the policies. Like Devin pointed out, it's Netiquette.