PDA

View Full Version : Less than 2 weeks

BlackMetalNinja
09-21-2006, 10:20 PM
Until some of you guys might actually shut up about the damn logo/jersey and actually talk about some hockey!

I for one, am super pumped!

shelby
09-22-2006, 06:04 AM
:punk:

jamze132
09-22-2006, 06:48 AM
I am very excited about this upcoming season!

Wanna hear something funny? My wife, who didn't really know what hockey was until she married me happen to walk by our computer while I was looking at the new logo, and she said "Oh, God, what the hell is that'? I said that is the Sabres new logo. She said she was sorry.

shelby
09-22-2006, 06:59 AM
:ill:

Michael82
09-22-2006, 08:05 AM
I'm sorry, but I just can't forgive Larry Quinn for shoving that putrid looking logo down our throats. I am not going to fall over myself to get to the store to get it either, even if they get to the Stanley Cup. I hate that logo with a passion and am embarrassed that the ugly piece of **** is going to represent the city of Buffalo and the team. :mad: :curse:

jamze132
09-22-2006, 08:06 AM
I am actually considering ritual suicide as a way to protest the new logo. Who's with me?

j/k

Michael82
09-22-2006, 08:10 AM
I am actually considering ritual suicide as a way to protest the new logo. Who's with me?

j/k
:rofl: How about we blow up Larry Quinn's office? :evil:

BlackMetalNinja
09-22-2006, 08:26 AM
This is not a ***** about the logo thread... we have 2342 of those, at least until they all get merged into one. How about some productive talk about how close the season is and how well the Sabres should do this year!!!!!

bigbub2352
09-22-2006, 09:58 AM
I think that Novotny, Paille, and Paetsch will be the locks for the team, and they are gonna try and keep Thorbourn under the radar and will be the first call up as per forwards, but u could see that switch and they might give thorburn his shot first because Paille doesnt have to clear waivers

JD
09-22-2006, 02:01 PM
Someone should hang themselves outside of the arena(but have a rope supporting ur waist so ur realy not dieing) lol...and say DEATH TO THE SLUG on a big sign on ur chest.

BlackMetalNinja
09-22-2006, 08:01 PM
Someone should hang themselves outside of the arena(but have a rope supporting ur waist so ur realy not dieing) lol...and say DEATH TO THE SLUG on a big sign on ur chest.

Thanks for adding nothing to the conversation...

BlackMetalNinja
09-22-2006, 08:01 PM
I think that Novotny, Paille, and Paetsch will be the locks for the team, and they are gonna try and keep Thorbourn under the radar and will be the first call up as per forwards, but u could see that switch and they might give thorburn his shot first because Paille doesnt have to clear waivers
Intelligent, Interesting Hockey Talk!!!! Thanks, you're now my new favorite poster.