PDA

View Full Version : Injury free

Marvelous
09-22-2006, 04:01 AM
I ask this because i keep noticing fans wishing injury free game to Jets, and NE & Phins prior. Is it wrong or evil etc to think that a Vilma,Brady or Chambers injury would totaly benefit the Bills? I've never stood up & cheered for any player in the east that got hurt but if i see on sportscenter that Vrabel is out for the year, how is that not a good thing>?

-I'd say 90% of the fans at a popular Sports bar in Boynton Beach i used to attend would laugh or mock other teams popular player injuries and most of those fans we're good people. Super diehard fans who aren't worried about teh moral police when it comes to football...

I just think that fans are too quick to label eachother by exploiting something as minor as unspoken injury rooting. Doesn't make one a monster, just a passionate fan..

Non bashing oppinions?

kgun12
09-22-2006, 04:17 AM
I have always said that I don't like to see players get injured. I am going through a major injury with my youngest son who is in college. He blew out his knee in a stupid all star game in July of 2005, just before he was suppose to report to his college team. Well it's over a year and although the knee is sound he hasn't gotten all his strength back. He was red shirted last year and to healthy to be put in injury status, so this year is also a wash.

OK I'm done venting. With this team as young as it is playing against a team who has monor injuries preventing them form playing the week they face the Bills isn't all bad, but I still think to get better you have to play against better! So yes to injury free!

CuseJetsFan83
09-22-2006, 04:41 AM
as far as getting hurt during hte game....... serious or non, it still sucks

if its in practice and they play, and then get hurt again, thats their fault

if they get hurt and dont play in the game...... well.... thats life....

do i wish ill will on anyone, defintely not........
but i wish "graduating" players and players graced by god would just stop playing!

The_Philster
09-22-2006, 04:45 AM
I don't mind an injury that knocks an opponent out of the game, but nothing serious..but I can't wish it on them. I'd prefer no injuries but injuries are part of the game....just :pray: they don't happen to us is all

jamze132
09-22-2006, 07:08 AM
I really hate to see anyone have their dreams crushed and career's in jeopardy. I will feel extremely bad for him. but when that team plays the Bills, I will be relieved that we don't have to worry about him beating the crap out of us. Which is why I really hope Coles doesn't play this week!

ICE74129
09-22-2006, 07:11 AM
My son broke his nose and had a grade II concussion 2.5 weeks ago. **** happens. He broke his arm off above the elbow and split the condile into 3 pieces. **** happens.

If another player goes down with a non life threatening injury, so be it. Its part of the game. Do I like it? not really unless he is a ***** like TO, but it honestly 'oh well' and you move on.

Earthquake Enyart
09-22-2006, 07:24 AM
Personally, I enjoyed watching Chad Johnson get his helmet blown off the other day. The bloody lip was sweet.

ICE74129
09-22-2006, 07:31 AM
Personally, I enjoyed watching Chad Johnson get his helmet blown off the other day. The bloody lip was sweet.

I hope it happens every week. Then NFLN will quit showing his ass every 5 min

Mitchy moo
09-22-2006, 07:31 AM

CJ must suffer but not die.

Ickybaluky
09-22-2006, 07:35 AM
My son broke his nose and had a grade II concussion 2.5 weeks ago. **** happens. He broke his arm off above the elbow and split the condile into 3 pieces. **** happens.

At least you didn't gouge his eyes out, or rip open his neck. That other stuff will heal.