PDA

View Full Version : Sunday's forecast

ghz in pittsburgh
09-22-2006, 07:17 AM
I guess that just seals my pick for this week: the Bills.

It will be a low scoring fair. The Bills pound with McGahee and Thomas; the Jets send Barlow carrying the rock. The Bills ask strong armed Losman to play it safe; the Jets ask weak armed Pennington to win it in the rain and wind. I just love it.

shelby
09-22-2006, 07:20 AM
:gobills:
:jetsuck:

A big day for Willis and our D.

Mitchy moo
09-22-2006, 07:22 AM
oh no, 65 & rain.

ICE74129
09-22-2006, 07:33 AM
I guess that just seals my pick for this week: the Bills.

It will be a low scoring fair. The Bills pound with McGahee and Thomas; the Jets send Barlow carrying the rock. The Bills ask strong armed Losman to play it safe; the Jets ask weak armed Pennington to win it in the rain and wind. I just love it.

How is pennington weak armed now? See if you do your homework you will have found out the guy spent the entire offseason learning how to throw the ball properly (and yes he wasn't throwing it right). He now uses his feet, hips and shoulders instead of arming the ball. We underestimate him, he will shread our D to pieces.

This Team including the D, must bring its A game every week.

BAM
09-22-2006, 07:39 AM
Awesome weather! Can't wait! WOOOOOOOOOOO!

ghz in pittsburgh
09-22-2006, 07:40 AM
I saw his Hail Mary pass last week at the very end. I just don't think his arm strength is in the top half of the league.

What scares me the most is Pennington throwing the ball in no huddle. Let's face it, the guy is very sharp and has pinpoint control in short to medium passes. If he catches the Bills D on something he can handle well, he could easily stay on top of it and no huddle all the way to the endzone.