PDA

View Full Version : TKO no practice today...

bigbub2352
09-22-2006, 02:23 PM
Bills LB Spikes misses practice (http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=518624)
'Bills linebacker Takeo Spikes didn't practice on Friday, putting his status in doubt for Buffalo's home opener against the New York Jets on Sunday.'

it would be a huge influence on the crowd to have him start on Sunday, he looked good when they showed him on the news warming up and stuff, he does not have a limp, We will see....

M
09-22-2006, 02:32 PM
Maybe they don't want to test the hammy in cold, rainy weather. That's a recipe for disaster. But still, if he was able, I would LOVE to see him on the field.

Devin
09-22-2006, 02:40 PM
While im confident in the team without him, obviously him playing is a big diff.

justasportsfan
09-22-2006, 02:43 PM
He should still be the one to lead the team out of the tunnel.....while being carted :ill:

OpIv37
09-22-2006, 03:07 PM
this **** is getting old.

I really want to see him back on the field.

Carlton Bailey
09-22-2006, 03:27 PM
Keith Ellison can definitely hold it down but this TKO stuff is beginning to annoy me. Not that it's his fault, but I worry about the status of the guy's career. He's almost become an afterthought with the emergence of Ellison and his "rebuilding" comments.

shelby
09-22-2006, 03:36 PM
Don't underestimate TKO's ability to get the D pumped up. He is a huge motivator. i hope he plays Sunday.

THATHURMANATOR
09-22-2006, 03:54 PM
The guy is hurt what do you want from him?

Richard Gozinya
09-22-2006, 05:48 PM
Dude's a born football player, and lives to play the game. I might raise an eyebrow when somebody like TO misses practice over a subjective, nebulous injury like a hammy pull, but not Spikes.

He's more than earned the benefit of the doubt.

Carlton Bailey
09-22-2006, 06:45 PM
Dude's a born football player, and lives to play the game. I might raise an eyebrow when somebody like TO misses practice over a subjective, nebulous injury like a hammy pull, but not Spikes.

He's more than earned the benefit of the doubt.

T.O.'s a bad example. The guy risked his career in the Super Bowl and was ready for Dallas's first game of this year. He may be a jerk off the field, but he's a warrior on it.

odin
09-22-2006, 07:07 PM
T.O.'s a bad example. The guy risked his career in the Super Bowl and was ready for Dallas's first game of this year. He may be a jerk off the field, but he's a warrior on it.

Very true.. just read an article where he didn't tell the training staff that his hand was messed up until the Cowboys were comfortably ahead.

Richard Gozinya
09-22-2006, 07:22 PM

I wasn't referring to TO's toughness on gameday. I was referring to his motives for missing practice.

Spikes has more credibility, IMO.

YardRat
09-22-2006, 07:34 PM
He may be a jerk off

That's pointing out the obvious...

Turf
09-22-2006, 07:40 PM
Let TKO sit out and heal up. Last year he pushed his injury and it nearly cost him his career. They're being smart. Let him heal up, we can use him later in the year when he's 100% and doesn't have the risk of tearing another body part up.

patmoran2006
09-22-2006, 07:52 PM
He aint playing.

They're going to miss him.. But I'd let him sit one more week and heal.