PDA

View Full Version : The fins lost the game

SyraBillsLican
09-22-2006, 03:29 PM
Watching some nfl "experts" disect the Bills amazing, delectable, orgasmic squishing of the fish just makes me sick. (IM TALKING ABOUT YOU TREY WINGO). it is absolutely deplorable that ppl like trey wingo are able to make it on tv. the bills go unmentioned in each of the nfl shows (excepting Chris Berman (GOD) and his amazing The Blitz) while they spend 10 minutes talking about how the fins were somehow bad enough to be beat by the unmentionable Buffalo Bills.

to hear that man praise tom brady no matter what he does has cost me 25 pounds this season all ready (in puke). :kissa:

if the bills ever want to get respect, and i hope to God we never get Wingo on our bandwagon, we apparantly have to reach to playoffs more than once every 6 years... that crazy.

GO BUFFALO

J-E-T-S JETS JETS <b> SUCK!!!!!!</b>

evol4276
09-22-2006, 04:45 PM
i dont understand what the hype over wingo is over there on ESPN he is a complete toolbag and I can't stand listening to him at all. Bring more Berman.. whether he's a Bills buff or not I've always liked that guy, and i'd rather hear him than trey freakin wingo

feelthepain
09-22-2006, 04:55 PM
Why don't you take Trey down to the river and beat him against a rock because he doesn't heap praise on your team after week two? Like I said, the fins lost to the Bills due to their own mistakes not because the Bills "did" or "are" anything special. You want people to give the Bills credit when you QB threw for all of 86 yards and a grand total of 250 in two games?? Just because that hurts Bill fans feelings, it's no excuse for being blind.

Gunzlingr
09-22-2006, 04:58 PM
I miss the old days of Olbermann and Patrick, and Berman. ESPN isn't on hardly at all at my house anymore.

SyraBillsLican
09-22-2006, 04:58 PM
or... how about the fact that the bills defense is soo monstrous that they made the entire dolphin offense look FOOLISH!

culpepper, smulpepper. it was ur horrible offensive line and the quick penetration of the speedy bills d-line that caused all the sacks.

so yeah, the fins do suck more than usual, but the bills are also a very very special and talented team.

hahahahahahahahhaa, fins going to the super bowl

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THATS RIDICULOUS

Gunzlingr
09-22-2006, 04:59 PM
Why don't you take Trey down to the river and beat him against a rock because he doesn't heap praise on your team after week two? Like I said, the fins lost to the Bills due to their own mistakes not because the Bills "did" or "are" anything special. You want people to give the Bills credit when you QB threw for all of 86 yards and a grand total of 250 in two games?? Just because that hurts Bill fans feelings, it's no excuse for being blind.

How many turnovers has culpecker had in the last 18 starts?

SyraBillsLican
09-22-2006, 05:00 PM
oh, and trey wingo can go suffocate in Tom Brady's a$$

Richard Gozinya
09-22-2006, 05:12 PM
ESPN is unwatchable. College Gameday was the last decent show on that channel, but even that has turned into a vomit-inducing yelling match between Mel Brooks and Jerk Herbsmeat.

That said, the Bills need to earn love from the media. They beat the Jets and Minnesota, people will start talking about them.

Marvelous
09-23-2006, 01:28 AM
The media is a joke when it comes to us... The Pats & Phins both had bad games & the Phins esp are in trouble...The media & NFL fans as a whole always say that instead of proping the Bills...Hate is our norm...

CuseJetsFan83
09-23-2006, 01:34 AM
i still enjoy espn radio............ they talk usually fair there

YardRat
09-23-2006, 06:12 AM
NFL Network made a big deal out of the Losman non-fumble.

don137
09-23-2006, 06:29 AM
Good teams make teams make mistakes....Buffalo made the fins make mistakes because the defense was too quick for them. Lee Evans blew by Will Allen forcing him to interfere because he was burned. Coy Wire had great position and blocked that kick. Parrish is lightning fast and got good returns. People that do not know much about football can't realize when a team plays bad its most often because the opponents play caused them to play bad because they were superior.

I have heard the Bills get props on the radio from multiple sources. The national media curb there analysis to the audience. ESPN is the master at it. They go after the bigger target audience and curb there analysis that way. This way bigger market teams get the press and analysis because more people will watch in those bigger markets so it drives revenue. ESPN is driven by the all mighty dollar and they will always favor the bigger market teams and not give to much publicity or kudos to small market teams unless they are finally forced to. Here in Charlotte the local guys in more than one radio show have said how the Bills have the making of a surprise team and they are playing well.