• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Schobel94
    The Sack Master
    • Jan 2003

Keith Mckenzie?

Anyone know anything about him? Is he any good, or just one of those guys you sign to see if they can make a run at backup? If he is any good, then I think we will be leaning more towards DT in the draft cuz we have Jones.
    Beware the sack master!
  • Romes
    • Jul 2002

His sack numbers are more consitent than Chidi averageing 8 sacks a year. He better just be a back up. He would be a good back up but I would not want to see him starting. He is a backup by trade too. Played in 89 games but started only 27. He has 2nd string written all over him. I hope.
    Originally posted by paladin warrior
    RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• Schobel94
      The Sack Master
      • Jan 2003

I just read that he is the nephew of former Bills Gurad Reggie Mckenzie, interesting...
      Beware the sack master!

Comment

• clumping platelets

to Buffalo Keith McKenzie

Buffalo Bills: The official source of the latest Bills headlines, news, videos, photos, tickets, rosters, stats, schedule, and game day information

Comment

• venis2k1
          Youboty can hope
          • Jul 2002

Thats a quality Pick up

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

He's a solid player, not a superstar obviously. He should be a good addition.
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

YEAH>>> FREE AGENTCY HAS STARTED!!!!!

he is a better back up than Chidi. no question.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• RedEyE
                • Jul 2002

Keith McKenzie----> lateral move

Comment

• Romes
                  • Jul 2002

Look at his stats. http://www.buffalobills.com/team/pla...player_id=5506

I'm not impressed.
                  RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• venis2k1
                    Youboty can hope
                    • Jul 2002

well, romes isnt impressed...We better Cut him

Comment

• Romes
                      • Jul 2002

I think you know what I mean. I'm glad to have him as a back up but we need to get a better than just McKenzie.
                      RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• RedEyE
                        • Jul 2002

Probably brought in to increase competition levels

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

obviously mckenzie is just like chidi.. we can use him in case of an injury, or for a 3rd down pass rusher.. but lets not pretend that TD and GW think he is the solution to our pass rushing needs.. they saw a good value in a pretty productive player that can add quality depth to our team... i would rather have him than chidi, who is a FA as well. i think this spells the end for him though.
                          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• TigerJ
                            • Jul 2002

I think right now there is a chance he's Buffalo's third best DE. The best is probably Marcus Jones. You can tell from his last name, which coincidently is the same as mine LOL. The second best is probably Schobel. That means of the top three DEs, two weren't here last season. That spells improvement in my book. It's probably not enough, but I think the news is going to get better as free agency continues.
                            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• MelK
                              Working Incognito
                              • Dec 2002

• An instinctive player possessing a great feel for working off the corners of blockers as a pass rusher, he also has enough linebacker skill - a position he played for three years in college - to drop off into pass coverage
                            • With 4 career postseason sacks, is tied with Sean Jones for the second-most in Green Bay playoff history, trailing only the 8 of White
                            • Paced Green Bay in sacks during the preseason each of his first two years in the NFL, also leading the entire NFL in 1996
                            • Was utilized primarily as a situational rush end and on special teams during his initial two seasons before assuming a more integrated role in 1998
                            • Limited to seven games in 2001 with Cleveland after suffering an injury
                            • Recorded 142 tackles (97 solo) over his seven-year career

Keith McKenzie Career Stats
                            Last edited by MelK; 02-25-2003, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X