PDA

View Full Version : My Sunday Prediction

patmoran2006
09-22-2006, 07:57 PM
I only got a few minutes to write.

Chad Pennington scares me.. AT least more than Culpepper did.... He's the kind of QB that could hurt the Bills if we're not careful.

Yes, he has a weaker arm. But he's accurate and precise, and he can eat a team up with short passes and give his WR"s chances to make plays. He also gets rid of the ball.

That being said... I think we're going to run the ball all day down their throats and he aint gonna be on the field much.

I also have all the confidence in the world that Fewel knows the Jets run the ball about as good as my 0-4 high school team and will make the necessary adjustments. We're going to miss Spikes I dont care if we shut down Miami or not, but I think Fletch and Crowell are going to make some plays and our corners wont let Coles kill us.

My prediction: Bills 24, Jets 13.

patmoran2006
09-22-2006, 07:57 PM
1 more prediction.
IM gonna be drunk as hell in the parking lot.

chubluv
09-22-2006, 08:00 PM
:up: for your second post !!!

Devin
09-22-2006, 08:06 PM
I am cautiousley optomistic, I know this team can win but I wanna see them play the way they have been a few mroe weeks.

I think this maybe one of the few weeks the run from an opposing team wont matter. We wont sack Chad as much but I do believe we will force him into some bad throws and potentially create turnovers. Of Course last week against the pats he hung in the pocket and in the face of pressure made some really ridiculously great tosses. So that maybe an assumption.

Willis has to run well, and JP has to keep playing turnover-free football.

TigerJ
09-22-2006, 09:31 PM
That's about what I think, Pat.

FlyingDutchman
09-23-2006, 11:04 AM
20-13 Bills

YardRat
09-23-2006, 12:24 PM
One turnover, or less, and we win. Two or more and we lose.