PDA

View Full Version : I see it didn't take long for some to jump ship

ICE74129
09-24-2006, 02:43 PM
LMAO one bad game across the board for the team where stupid mistakes and NO FRIGGING BLOCKING occur and we all of a sudden suck again.

JP sucks, the team sucks we aren't going anywhere, 1-15 record blah blah blah.

Man are any fans more fickle than Bills fans? Its one bad game Jesus christ folks

Novacane
09-24-2006, 02:46 PM
We beat a bad Miami team that might not beat a pathetic Tenn at home. We are not as good as a lot of people thought last week and not as bad as a lot of people will be saying after today.

Nighthawk
09-24-2006, 02:48 PM
LMAO one bad game across the board for the team where stupid mistakes and NO FRIGGING BLOCKING occur and we all of a sudden suck again.

Man are any fans more fickle than Bills fans? Its one bad game Jesus christ folks

Ice, it's not jumping ship...it's just very annoying to see bad coaching. I thought we fixed it, but if you can't come up with a gameplan to beat a lowly Jets team, then I will second guess them.

ICE74129
09-24-2006, 02:50 PM
Ice, it's not jumping ship...it's just very annoying to see bad coaching. I thought we fixed it, but if you can't come up with a gameplan to beat a lowly Jets team, then I will second guess them.

Really? We lost, so be it. All teams drop some to bad teams. We are REBUILDING time to deal with it.

Nighthawk
09-24-2006, 02:52 PM
Really? We lost, so be it. All teams drop some to bad teams. We are REBUILDING time to deal with it.

Ice, I back you up on a lot of things, but don't give me you pompous attitude. You deal with it, the coaching staff lost a winnable game...whether we are rebuilding or not, the Bills SHOULD have won this game. By your logic, since they are rebuilding, I should be happy when they come out and **** the bed on the field? Sorry ,but that isn't going to happen.

edited by shelby....please don't circumvent the filter, thanks.

bledslow
09-24-2006, 02:58 PM
JP loserman is clueless when it counts--I cant believe how ppl can't see what a bum jp is. Holcomb would have this team 3-0 right now------ holcomb needs to start asap if buf wants hope of making the playofFs

Nighthawk
09-24-2006, 03:01 PM
JP loserman is clueless when it counts--I cant believe how ppl can't see what a bum jp is. Holcomb would have this team 3-0 right now------ holcomb needs to start asap if buf wants hope of making the playofFs

No, Holcomb sucks. The coaching needs to be better.

ICE74129
09-24-2006, 03:01 PM

really? 321 yards, 1 td passing and one running. the kid never gives up. It would be nice to see blocking

L.A. Playa
09-24-2006, 03:13 PM
looks like 14-2 this year

SquishDaFish
09-24-2006, 03:16 PM
Forget those losers ICE. We are showing PROGRESS thats all that matters to me.

Nighthawk
09-24-2006, 03:18 PM

Losman is showing progress...the coaching staff, on the other hand, is not looking so good.

ICE74129
09-24-2006, 03:18 PM
Forget those losers ICE. We are showing PROGRESS thats all that matters to me. I know. and no one is willing to respond to the FACT the 'God' rothlesburger tossed 3 ints and lost as well.

That **** just happens sometimes

ICE74129
09-24-2006, 03:19 PM
Losman is showing progress...the coaching staff, on the other hand, is not looking so good.

Yeah they made some bone head calls today. Again going deep too much

YardRat
09-24-2006, 03:19 PM
Losman throws for 300+ and McGahee goes for a buck-fifty and there's no blocking.

Okay.

don137
09-24-2006, 03:20 PM

You really have no clue don't you. Its not Losman's fault McGahee failed to pick up the blind side blitz that caused the fumbles which led to the Jets player stepping out at the 2-3 yard line but the refs not seeing it and giving them the TD.
JP made mistakes but the pass protection was putrid. He is much better than last year but he will suffer growing pains since MM really set him back last year.

Nighthawk
09-24-2006, 03:21 PM
I know. and no one is willing to respond to the FACT the 'God' rothlesburger tossed 3 ints and lost as well.

That **** just happens sometimes

My problem isn't with Losman, it is with the freakin' coaches who called a terrible game. Yes, I can handle players learning and growing, but I can't accept a veteran HC having to go through the process himself. That is why we brought DJ in...because he had HC experience. Well, it didn't really help us today with the way Fewell coached on defense. Just a big disappointment.

ICE74129
09-24-2006, 03:22 PM
Losman throws for 300+ and McGahee goes for a buck-fifty and there's no blocking.

Okay.

Yes. both fumbles no one blocked the guy coming at all. the facts are there, you can't excape the fact of film. Its right there, just be willing to look at it, have the ability to understand it, and accept it

ICE74129
09-24-2006, 03:23 PM
My problem isn't with Losman, it is with the freakin' coaches who called a terrible game. Yes, I can handle players learning and growing, but I can't accept a veteran HC with going through the process himself. That is why we DJ in...because he had HC experience. Well, it didn't really help us today with the way Fewell coached on defense. Just a big disappointment.

No and he should have told fairchild to cut the going deep all the time BS. Fewell called a BAD game today

LifetimeBillsFan
09-24-2006, 03:25 PM

I agree!

ICE, last week you predicted that it would take just a quarter for some people to start jumping off of the bandwagon and you were just about right--it didn't take a whole lot longer than that before the negative comments started to flow in the game thread. You were right, man! I wish you weren't, but that's just the way that it goes with some fans.

ICE74129
09-24-2006, 03:31 PM
I agree!

ICE, last week you predicted that it would take just a quarter for some people to start jumping off of the bandwagon and you were just about right--it didn't take a whole lot longer than that before the negative comments started to flow in the game thread. You were right, man! I wish you weren't, but that's just the way that it goes with some fans.

And all the blame is on losman, funny I thought it took 22 guys to win.

shelby
09-24-2006, 03:31 PM
Bills fans are never satisfied.
This is one of the most frustrating teams to be in love with.
i'm prepared for a week's worth of *****ing. It comes with the territory.

i didn't get to see the game, but seeing the numbers put up by JP, Willis, Lee Evans, and Lindell, i'm amazed we lost.:doh:

ICE74129
09-24-2006, 03:33 PM
Bills fans are never satisfied.
This is one of the most frustrating teams to be in love with.
i'm prepared for a week's worth of *****ing. It comes with the territory.

i didn't get to see the game, but seeing the numbers put up by JP, Willis, Lee Evans, and Lindell, i'm amazed we lost.:doh:

1) we still can't stop the run

2) we can't tackle

3) we can't block

We cure those basics and this team will kick ass

PcA125
09-24-2006, 03:34 PM

Omg lets not start this alrdy

evol4276
09-24-2006, 03:52 PM
geuss what, the nfl is an up and down sport. one would think people would understand it a little better. yes we played pretty bad but guess what? every team has horrible games from time-to-time

BillsFever21
09-24-2006, 05:38 PM

We wern't very good to begin with. We beat the Dolphins and too many people thought we're better then we really are.

ICE74129
09-24-2006, 05:43 PM
We wern't very good to begin with. We beat the Dolphins and too many people thought we're better then we really are.

We dont' exactly suck either. I and others said, this team will break our hearts this year. We are close but still far away. but the needs are becoming very obvious. OL and better pressure from the front 4 is needed.

We also need a clear cut upgrade at #2 WR

ScottLawrence
09-24-2006, 05:49 PM
You really are ridiculous ICE.

Are you that biased?

If you are going to sit here and blame the defense, and BLOCKING?!?!?(Probably the best offensive line performance in two years) for the loss, then how can anyone take you seriously?

ICE74129
09-24-2006, 05:54 PM
You really are ridiculous ICE.

Are you that biased?

If you are going to sit here and blame the defense, and BLOCKING?!?!?(Probably the best offensive line performance in two years) for the loss, then how can anyone take you seriously?

Because its fact. The film is right there. No tackleing at all, missed tackles all day, no push by the DL, no pressure either. Your hate for JP and personal desire to see him fail keeps you from seeing fact.

TacklingDummy
09-24-2006, 05:56 PM
Did Schobel play today? I've always thought he was over-rated.

ScottLawrence
09-24-2006, 06:07 PM
Because its fact. The film is right there. No tackleing at all, missed tackles all day, no push by the DL, no pressure either. Your hate for JP and personal desire to see him fail keeps you from seeing fact.

Its hard to get pressure on a quarterback when he constantly makes quick decisions with the football, taking 3 step drops.

I have absolutly no desire to see JP fail, why would I? Hes playing for my favorite football team.

When he doesn't play well, which seems to be a continuous theme, then why shouldn't I bash his play?

Your unbelieveable bias towards JP keeps you from seeing the facts about JP, and instead you blame the rest of the team.

Its really pathetic.

evol4276
09-24-2006, 06:56 PM
Did Schobel play today? I've always thought he was over-rated. do u like anything about the team?

RockStar36
09-24-2006, 07:03 PM

Okay.

I think the constant references to no blocking was Willis missing one block. It only takes one bad play for everyone, or just the Willis haters, to jump all over him. Nevermind that he was a horse again this week for the offense.

ICE74129
09-24-2006, 07:08 PM
I think the constant references to no blocking was Willis missing one block. It only takes one bad play for everyone, or just the Willis haters, to jump all over him. Nevermind that he was a horse again this week for the offense.

It was also allowing the guy to come free earlier in the game for the other fumble. BTW JP tried to move out of the guys way and get rid of the ball. It was close to being able to be challenged because of his arm going forward. Hey if the vikes can get a call because the defender knocked johnsons arm forward last week...:-)

DynaPaul
09-24-2006, 07:29 PM

I'm still here. We got a developing team that is going to stumble a bit. I still think we can beat the Vikes on Sunday and contend for a wild card spot.