Mr. Cynical
09-24-2006, 02:53 PM
1-2. More to come.

northernbillfan
09-24-2006, 02:57 PM
Game's not over yet!!!

Devin
09-24-2006, 02:57 PM
Thats for sure. Although the Miami win was nice the team clearly has a long way to go.

Nighthawk
09-24-2006, 03:03 PM
Coaching staff blew it. I'm very disappointed in the entire staff.

Mr. Cynical
09-24-2006, 03:06 PM
Coaching staff blew it. I'm very disappointed in the entire staff.

See my sig.

L.A. Playa
09-24-2006, 03:15 PM
everyone before the season for the Bills to be 1-2 at this point, just the results of the last 2 games to be different, turnovers and missed 4th down conversions are huge

Nighthawk
09-24-2006, 03:17 PM
everyone before the season for the Bills to be 1-2 at this point, just the results of the last 2 games to be different, turnovers and missed 4th down conversions are huge

Oh, and bad coaching didn't help.

SpillerThrills
09-24-2006, 03:21 PM
Oh, and bad coaching didn't help.

I have to agree with you on this one, but the coaches don't play the game, they don't go out there and let the D hit our QB. coaches only do so much on game day, but if the players don't do their jobs then the team can't win. the D didn't come up with the big plays or turnovers....

shelby
09-24-2006, 03:25 PM
We all assumed the Jest would be an easy win.
We were wrong.

But the season isn't over yet. And i'm glad to see Willis had a 150 yard day. Evans had 107 yards, and Lindell had 8 points. Even Losman put up good numbers. You can't lose focus of the positives, even though we are 2-1.
Unfortunately, the :curse:ing Dolphins won today.:mad:

Nighthawk
09-24-2006, 03:27 PM
I have to agree with you on this one, but the coaches don't play the game, they don't go out there and let the D hit our QB. coaches only do so much on game day, but if the players don't do their jobs then the team can't win. the D didn't come up with the big plays or turnovers....

True enough, but Fewell did not put that defense in a position to make plays. That is my biggest problem with today's game...he flat didn't coach well. I wanted to go through the TV and strangle him everytime I saw the defense lined up in that Cover 2 crap.

SpillerThrills
09-24-2006, 03:30 PM
True enough, but Fewell did not put that defense in a position to make plays. That is my biggest problem with today's game...he flat didn't coach well. I wanted to go through the TV and strangle him everytime I saw the defense lined up in that Cover 2 crap.

well put, and I have to say that roscoe needs to learn to run toward the endzone we're trying to score in, not the one that we're defending.....