PDA

View Full Version : Ill give JP one thing

Devin
09-24-2006, 02:58 PM
He is all fight.

He makes some flat out bonehead decisions at times but he sure doesnt quit.

Nighthawk
09-24-2006, 03:00 PM
True enough, but the coaches have got to come up with some kind of gameplan that will utilize his skills. He does not seem to comfortable in a conservative offense and I'm starting to think we need to let him throw more, as it seems he is in to the game a little more when he does so. Great game by Willis was wasted.

Novacane
09-24-2006, 03:00 PM
I'll give him that. I have not lost hope in him yet.

ICE74129
09-24-2006, 03:02 PM
He is all fight.

the only bone head decision is by this staff to not provide a good OL this last offseason

LtBillsFan66
09-24-2006, 03:08 PM
All fight no brain.

Typ0
09-24-2006, 03:14 PM
he looks good to me. He's playing within some restrictions right now because they want him to work on his weaknesses. That's how you do it. Instead of going out there and relying on his strenghts he's got to improve in some areas that will constantly bite him in the arse if they aren't corrected. I'm really happy with how the team looks and what the coaches are doing with our players. It was a tough loss and it falls on JPs shoulders for turning the ball over but I can see things will be looking up later in the season. He wasn't doing this last year. He was doing absolutely nothing on the field except getting killed and that was going nowhere.

ICE74129
09-24-2006, 03:15 PM
All fight no brain.Just like rothlesburger

YardRat
09-24-2006, 03:16 PM
He is all fight.

So was Jerry Quarry....big deal, he still got his ass kicked every time he stepped into the ring.

Losman looked better today than he has in the past, and although he made some terrible errors he certainly wasn't alone. This was a team loss, and everybody needs to shoulder part of the blame (INCLUDING JP).

There's going to be good and bad with JP, we just have to accept both without making excuses and live with it.

xXSpIkes5IXx
09-24-2006, 03:16 PM
Its so frustrating to watch him. He looks amazing and then he puts the ball on the turf. He is progressing though, and i think he will get better along with the entire team. We have to regroup and avoid dropping to 1-3 against minnesota, who is a damn good football team

how can you have 475 yards of total offense and LOSE!!??

Risin
09-24-2006, 03:34 PM
he looks good to me. He's playing within some restrictions right now because they want him to work on his weaknesses. That's how you do it. Instead of going out there and relying on his strenghts he's got to improve in some areas that will constantly bite him in the arse if they aren't corrected. I'm really happy with how the team looks and what the coaches are doing with our players. It was a tough loss and it falls on JPs shoulders for turning the ball over but I can see things will be looking up later in the season. He wasn't doing this last year. He was doing absolutely nothing on the field except getting killed and that was going nowhere.

Awesome rational post.

ICE74129
09-24-2006, 03:35 PM
So was Jerry Quarry....big deal, he still got his ass kicked every time he stepped into the ring.

Losman looked better today than he has in the past, and although he made some terrible errors he certainly wasn't alone. This was a team loss, and everybody needs to shoulder part of the blame (INCLUDING JP).

There's going to be good and bad with JP, we just have to accept both without making excuses and live with it.
JP's pass was bad, the two fumbles are on Willis and the OL. its fact and nothing less.

X-Era
09-24-2006, 03:36 PM
He is all fight.

I honestly believe the number of dumb decisions is going to continue to diminish but the fight in him will remain. Hes a player, and I really like his toughness and grit

X-Era
09-24-2006, 03:38 PM
the only bone head decision is by this staff to not provide a good OL this last offseason

I cant blame the o-line to de honest. When we can run for so many yards like that, they are doing something right. Even the 2 blindside turnovers werent their fault, one was on McGahee with a pathetic block, the other looked like bad playcalling with the guy coming in untouched. I felt he had lots of time to throw today, but yes he also had some hurrys. I jsut think we should have tried to throw so much.

TacklingDummy
09-24-2006, 03:40 PM
JP's pass was bad, the two fumbles are on Willis and the OL. its fact and nothing less.

no, its a opinion and nothing more.

NoodlearmchadforMVP
09-24-2006, 03:41 PM
I'll give him one thing too, some velcro to hold on to the damn ball haha

good loss

Luisito23
09-24-2006, 03:43 PM
the two fumbles are on Willis and the OL. its fact and nothing less.

How about the two INTs??....

GO BILLS!!!!

Risin
09-24-2006, 03:44 PM

GO BILLS!!!!

How about 1.

Stick to the facts, if you're gonna hammer the guy.

Luisito23
09-24-2006, 03:49 PM
How about 1.

Oh ok my bad, it's just that it looked like alot more.

GO BILLS!!!!

ICE74129
09-24-2006, 04:06 PM
no, its a opinion and nothing more.No its fact and backed up by film. Its right there for even you to see.

ICE74129
09-24-2006, 04:06 PM

GO BILLS!!!!

two? I know you losman haters are messed up bunch but damn, now you make up ****?

Luisito23
09-24-2006, 04:09 PM
two? I know you losman haters are messed up bunch but damn, now you make up ****?

LOL...Nah man I didn't mean to make anything up my bad I could've swore it was 2.

GO BILLS!!!!!

LifetimeBillsFan
09-24-2006, 04:30 PM
He is all fight.

That's why I think that he will keep working hard to get better and ultimately succeed as he gets more experience.

He's making mistakes and he's gonna make some more along the way, but I do think that that fight that he has within him will lead to him becoming a pretty good NFL QB. Not flawless, but pretty good.

(JP was compared to Favre coming out of college. Favre took time to develop and even at his best made some really bonehead plays, but, once he developed, he got to the point where the good things outweighed those bonehead plays. If you look at JP in this light, there's reason to be patient with him while he is still growing--this was only his 11 NFL start and he still has a lot to learn, but, as you say, he is a fighter.)