• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Ill give JP one thing

He is all fight.

He makes some flat out bonehead decisions at times but he sure doesnt quit.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Re: Ill give JP one thing

True enough, but the coaches have got to come up with some kind of gameplan that will utilize his skills. He does not seem to comfortable in a conservative offense and I'm starting to think we need to let him throw more, as it seems he is in to the game a little more when he does so. Great game by Willis was wasted.

Comment

• Novacane
      • Jul 2002

I'll give him that. I have not lost hope in him yet.

Comment

• ICE74129
        Legendary Zoner
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Devin
        He is all fight.

the only bone head decision is by this staff to not provide a good OL this last offseason

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
          • Jul 2002

All fight no brain.

Comment

• Typ0
            honey pie
            • Jul 2002

he looks good to me. He's playing within some restrictions right now because they want him to work on his weaknesses. That's how you do it. Instead of going out there and relying on his strenghts he's got to improve in some areas that will constantly bite him in the arse if they aren't corrected. I'm really happy with how the team looks and what the coaches are doing with our players. It was a tough loss and it falls on JPs shoulders for turning the ball over but I can see things will be looking up later in the season. He wasn't doing this last year. He was doing absolutely nothing on the field except getting killed and that was going nowhere.

Comment

• ICE74129
              Legendary Zoner
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by billsfanone
              All fight no brain.
              Just like rothlesburger

Comment

• YardRat
                Well, lookie here...
                • Dec 2004

He is all fight.

So was Jerry Quarry....big deal, he still got his ass kicked every time he stepped into the ring.

Losman looked better today than he has in the past, and although he made some terrible errors he certainly wasn't alone. This was a team loss, and everybody needs to shoulder part of the blame (INCLUDING JP).

There's going to be good and bad with JP, we just have to accept both without making excuses and live with it.
                YardRat Wall of Fame
                #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• xXSpIkes5IXx
                  • Mar 2006

Its so frustrating to watch him. He looks amazing and then he puts the ball on the turf. He is progressing though, and i think he will get better along with the entire team. We have to regroup and avoid dropping to 1-3 against minnesota, who is a damn good football team

how can you have 475 yards of total offense and LOSE!!??

Comment

• Risin
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Typ0
                    he looks good to me. He's playing within some restrictions right now because they want him to work on his weaknesses. That's how you do it. Instead of going out there and relying on his strenghts he's got to improve in some areas that will constantly bite him in the arse if they aren't corrected. I'm really happy with how the team looks and what the coaches are doing with our players. It was a tough loss and it falls on JPs shoulders for turning the ball over but I can see things will be looking up later in the season. He wasn't doing this last year. He was doing absolutely nothing on the field except getting killed and that was going nowhere.

Awesome rational post.

Comment

• ICE74129
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by YardRat
                      So was Jerry Quarry....big deal, he still got his ass kicked every time he stepped into the ring.

Losman looked better today than he has in the past, and although he made some terrible errors he certainly wasn't alone. This was a team loss, and everybody needs to shoulder part of the blame (INCLUDING JP).

There's going to be good and bad with JP, we just have to accept both without making excuses and live with it.
                      JP's pass was bad, the two fumbles are on Willis and the OL. its fact and nothing less.

Comment

• X-Era
                        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                        • Feb 2005

He is all fight.

I honestly believe the number of dumb decisions is going to continue to diminish but the fight in him will remain. Hes a player, and I really like his toughness and grit

Comment

• X-Era
                          What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
                          the only bone head decision is by this staff to not provide a good OL this last offseason
                          I cant blame the o-line to de honest. When we can run for so many yards like that, they are doing something right. Even the 2 blindside turnovers werent their fault, one was on McGahee with a pathetic block, the other looked like bad playcalling with the guy coming in untouched. I felt he had lots of time to throw today, but yes he also had some hurrys. I jsut think we should have tried to throw so much.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                            Unreachable Douche
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                            JP's pass was bad, the two fumbles are on Willis and the OL. its fact and nothing less.

no, its a opinion and nothing more.

Comment

• NoodlearmchadforMVP
                              • Sep 2006

I'll give him one thing too, some velcro to hold on to the damn ball haha

good loss

Comment

Working...
                              X