PDA

View Full Version : Losman TD. 321 yards passing as well

ICE74129
09-24-2006, 02:58 PM
Well Like I told you, 300 yard games don't = wins. Someday you fantasy guys will get this. should have called shorter passes and hit more underneath today. this OL and its RB can't friggin block for deep routes yet.

bledslow
09-24-2006, 03:04 PM
I'm gonna make this nice n easy for you to understand, it's called

G
A
R
B
A
G
E

T
I
M
E

JP choked the game away when it counted the most

ICE74129
09-24-2006, 03:06 PM

G
A
R
B
A
G
E

T
I
M
E

Really? when does he block? When does he tackle? Again I say, learn football, then post.

MikeInRoch
09-24-2006, 03:07 PM
He was well over 250 when 'garbage time' started.

TacklingDummy
09-24-2006, 03:11 PM

G
A
R
B
A
G
E

T
I
M
E

He still won't understand. Has plenty of excuses.

ICE74129
09-24-2006, 03:13 PM
He still won't understand. Has plenty of excuses.

We only lost by 8. the TEAM had a bad game. We are rebuilding and thats how it goes when you rebuild.

BTW Rothlesburger just threw 3 picks and lost too. Humm....I guess he sucks as bad as JP right? Its either Rothlesburger sucks or both just had bad days. No other way period.

Carlton Bailey
09-24-2006, 03:13 PM
OK, it isn't garbage time when you're team still has a chance to win. None of the yards Losman accumulated on the last TD drive were garbage yards. Maybe if the Bills had no chance to win at that point, I'd agree.

!Papacrunk!
09-24-2006, 03:15 PM
Props to Losman, he's maturing and seems to be finding his groove and what not. (this statement was based on stats, as opposed to watching the game) But with that said, once that line can improve the blocking, the Bills could have a really great offense

ScottLawrence
09-24-2006, 03:15 PM
Well Like I told you, 300 yard games don't = wins. Someday you fantasy guys will get this. should have called shorter passes and hit more underneath today. this OL and its RB can't friggin block for deep routes yet.

Your seriously blaming the OL?

JP had all friggin day to throw the ball.

I think this is the last year of the JP Losman experiment.

ICE74129
09-24-2006, 03:17 PM
Your seriously blaming the OL?

JP had all friggin day to throw the ball.

Really? did you watch the game? JP had no time on either fumble. The pass was a bad one, I even said so. but hey, rothlesburger threw 3 picks and cost his team the win today. I guess they need to end that experiment.

TacklingDummy
09-24-2006, 03:18 PM
BTW Rothlesburger just threw 3 picks and lost too. Humm....I guess he sucks as bad as JP right? Its either Rothlesburger sucks or both just had bad days. No other way period.

Im not the one who brings up Big Ben, Manning, Palmer, Elway, Kelly, Young etc...when talking about JP. Why? Because I could careless what any of them have done.

And JP is no Manning, Ben, Palmer, Elway, Kelly....he's more a Johnson, Shuler, Ware, Harrigton, Klingler.

TacklingDummy
09-24-2006, 03:19 PM

If he plays this way for the next 7 weeks, I say its time to end the experiment at week 11. Give Nall a chance.

LifetimeBillsFan
09-24-2006, 03:19 PM

Absolutely correct. JP made some of the mistakes that contributed to the Bills losing today, but he was certainly not the only one. There's plenty of responsibility for this loss to go around and the whole team has a lot of improving still to do.

But, as you said in a later post here, ICE, these are the kinds of games that you are going to get from a young team and an inexperienced QB. Good learning experience for the team---and a lot to learn from.

ICE74129
09-24-2006, 03:20 PM
Im not the one who brings up Big Ben, Manning, Palmer, Elway, Kelly, Young etc...when talking about JP. Why? Because I could careless what any of them have done.

Sure you care, you want JP to play like them so you have to accept the bad days JP has just like them. JP kept us in the game in the end, no quitting. When the OL and The RB learns how to block JP will get better

ICE74129
09-24-2006, 03:21 PM
Absolutely correct. JP made some of the mistakes that contributed to the Bills losing today, but he was certainly not the only one. There's plenty of responsibility for this loss to go around and the whole team has a lot of improving still to do.

But, as you said in a later post here, ICE, these are the kinds of games that you are going to get from a young team and an inexperienced QB. Good learning experience for the team---and a lot to learn from.

Exactly, it happens.

Luisito23
09-24-2006, 03:23 PM
300+ yds. this week and we lose less than 100yds. last week and we win...which one would you rather have???

GO BILLS!!!!!

ICE74129
09-24-2006, 03:25 PM
300+ yds. this week and we lose less than 100yds. last week and we win...which one would you rather have???

GO BILLS!!!!!well listening to most here 300 yards

ScottLawrence
09-24-2006, 03:27 PM
Really? did you watch the game? JP had no time on either fumble. The pass was a bad one, I even said so. but hey, rothlesburger threw 3 picks and cost his team the win today. I guess they need to end that experiment.

Roetliberger is a proven player in this league....Can you say the same for Losman?

No **** he didn't have any time on either fumble, the Jets blitzed more then the line could block, of course JP didn't see the Blitz or feel the rush on either fumble.

TacklingDummy
09-24-2006, 03:28 PM
Peyton Manning on the last drive of the game wouldn't throw 2 passes behind the LOS and 1 out of bounds.

ICE74129
09-24-2006, 03:29 PM
Roetliberger is a proven player in this league....Can you say the same for Losman?

No **** he didn't have any time on either fumble, the Jets blitzed more then the line could block, of course JP didn't see the Blitz or feel the rush on either fumble.

Well you see he assumes his teammates will do thier job, you know, BLOCK for him. Too bad he has faith in those guys, because they are letting him down.

and thanks for proving my point again. Even an established guy like Ben can have a bad day like this. Guess what? so did JP. **** happens

Billsman12
09-24-2006, 03:37 PM
It is what it is...It was a bad game after a promising start. It was a game most thought we would win...but we didn't...theres nothing you can do...but try to correct the mistakes that cost us today and look forward to next week