PDA

View Full Version : Got to get it off my chest

Turf
09-24-2006, 03:23 PM
Does Jauron ever challenge a play. I can count several game changing reversals that he didn't even attempt. Has he challenged a play this year? On the Jets TD fumble recovery, the foot was clearly on the line at the three.

Did JP forget he can scramble, can positive yardage, and he doesn't have to run backwards in the backfield. His two fumbles cost us the game, one returned for 30yards killing momentun and another a TD.

What is up with the momentum killing fake FG? Is Mularkey back in?

What is up with running for 8 yards on the 2nd drive of the game on the opponents 30 some yard line, then passing twice and trying that fake FG? Boneheaded play calling.

The coaching staff is scaring me. They need to make better choices. They need to challenge calls. They need to grasp the concept of momentum. They need to let JP know it's OK to scramble and pick up a 1st down.

Back on to JP. I am seriously doubting whether he has the mental skills to be an elite NFL QB. I think the Bills need to seriously look elsewhere for the future because it sure as hell isn't KH. Nall, who knows.

BTW, what's up with needing a TD with 1:18 secs left and throwing three passes less than 10 yards? Who makes this **** up? Who calls these plays? What is THAT all about?

ICE74129
09-24-2006, 03:24 PM
1) the fumble wasnt' a TD, he should have challenged.

2) They tell JP to stay in the pocket. Too bad he would have had a few first downs had he been runing

Nighthawk
09-24-2006, 03:25 PM
Does Jauron ever challenge a play. I can count several game changing reversals that he didn't even attempt. Has he challenged a play this year? On the Jets TD fumble recovery, the foot was clearly on the line at the three.

Did JP forget he can scramble, can positive yardage, and he doesn't have to run backwards in the backfield. His two fumbles cost us the game, one returned for 30yards killing momentun and another a TD.

What is up with running for 8 yards on the 2nd drive of the game on the opponents 30 some yard line, then passing twice and trying that fake FG? Boneheaded play calling.

The coaching staff is scaring me. They need to make better choices. They need to challenge calls. They need to grasp the concept of momentum. They need to let JP know it's OK to scramble and pick up a 1st down.

Back on to JP. I am seriously doubting whether he has the mental skills to be an elite NFL QB. I think the Bills need to seriously look elsewhere for the future because it sure as hell isn't KH. Nall, who knows.

BTW, what's up with needing a TD with 1:18 secs left and throwing three passes less than 10 yards? Who makes this **** up? Who calls these plays? What is THAT all about?

As I've mentioned on this board already, it's called...BAD COACHING. And we saw some bad stuff from this staff today.

YardRat
09-24-2006, 03:32 PM

Jauron should've challenged. Bad choice on his part. The Jets most likely would have scored anyway, but you never know.

The coaches need to give JP a little more leeway to take off when he's feeling the heat. JP's lack of awareness of pressure from his blind side is still a concern.

Bad call if it fails, good if it works. I'm a bigger proponent of attempting plays like that at home rather than on the road, so I don't think it was as bad as NE.

Those are on JP. McGahee is the designated outlet receiver on the first two...If the receivers downfield are covered he made the right choice dumping it off, but made poor throws on both. The last pass was just a terrible throw.

X-Era
09-24-2006, 03:34 PM

I was saying the same thing, grow a set and challenge a few more.

Typ0
09-24-2006, 03:40 PM

I don't think this is true at all. The minute they say it's OK to run around he's going to go back to running around too quick because that's where his confidence is. I agree with what the coaches are doing in this area. Take away that option and let him figure out how to do it without running around. Let him get confidence in that area. And then reintroduce that great strenght JP has. It's the way you train someone I don't care what they are doing.

Luisito23
09-24-2006, 03:40 PM
the fumble wasnt' a TD, he should have challenged.

It was clearly not a TD, but challenge or not they would've still ran it in on us, so it really didn't matter.