PDA

View Full Version : Tough loss guys

bluehaze
09-24-2006, 03:39 PM
Wish i could of watched the game, was watching Miami's mediocre play against the Titans. We won but hell we might as well of lost it how terribly we played. I had a feeling you guys were due for an upset, Fins are just a really bad team at the moment and the Pats arent that much better IMO which sucks that you got your hopes up but it looks like a mediocre AFC east all the way accross the board. Best part of it is the division just might be up for grabs for any of us if Pats lose against Denver tonight which I am predicting right now they will!

We may not be much competition for the rest of the NFL at the moment but the division looks like it might be fun this year :D

Here's too the the Pats losing tonight :beers:

Hopefully you all will have a Pats/Broncos thread going because i really cant stand the finheaven forums lol

Dont get your heads down the division is still up for grabs.

Cheers!

shelby
09-24-2006, 03:58 PM
Yes, go Denver!
If the Pats lose, it will keep the division interesting.:pray:

LifetimeBillsFan
09-24-2006, 04:08 PM
....We may not be much competition for the rest of the NFL at the moment but the division looks like it might be fun this year :D

Here's too the the Pats losing tonight :beers:

Hopefully you all will have a Pats/Broncos thread going because i really cant stand the finheaven forums lol

Dont get your heads down the division is still up for grabs.

Cheers!

I'll drink to that! :cheers: :beers: