PDA

View Full Version : well i still billieve!

djjimkelly
09-24-2006, 06:12 PM
lost in this loss is how impressive bills were at times today. willis 150 yards rushing, JP over 300 yards passing. problem is the 2 qb sacks that equal fumbles and 2 4th downs went for that dont connect equal a loss.

we beat the jets today.

unfortuantely we also beat ourselves a lilttle worse.

im still very excited about this team we arent playoff material but i know we are 8-8 material building towards becoming a serious contender.

today is the type of game where a takeo spikes is missed for the couple special plays only he can make.

SABURZFAN
09-24-2006, 06:15 PM
i'm still sticking with my 6-10 prediction.

Risin
09-24-2006, 06:23 PM
im still very excited about this team we arent playoff material but i know we are 8-8 material building towards becoming a serious contender.

I'm with ya bud!

LABillsFan
09-24-2006, 06:24 PM
i'm still sticking with my 6-10 prediction.

I don't think you can expect anymore than that, but at least there is now a potential to be better.

YardRat
09-24-2006, 06:25 PM
The whole year is going to shape up like this, or so it seems. We're good enough to win when we catch a couple of breaks, and bad enough to lose when we don't.

Regardless of the final record, my nerves are probably going to be shot by the end of the season :D

BILLSROCK1212
09-24-2006, 06:31 PM
i say a top 10 draft pick but next year a wild card team and the year after wild card both years losing the division to the Jets and then finally a division championship
not going to be accurate but something like that may happen