X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xXSpIkes5IXx
    • Mar 2006

I still cant believe we lost this game

I cant believe that our 470 yard offensive day only transalated into 20 points. It started to worry me in the early going when we had 3 possessions where we could have came away with points, but didnt. These were the fake field goal, then the 2 yard pass on 4th and 3, and finally JP's first fumble when we were at the Jets 20.

This shows what we are capable of, but also how we have a long way to go. We have to absolutely cut down on the turnovers. Another plus was the play of the OFFENSIVE LINE. Not many penalties, they opened up huge lanes for Willis, and only gave up 2 sacks, one which was purely Willis McGahee's fault.

On the defensive side at the ball, where was this pass rush that was so prevalant in the first 2 games? NO sacks on Chad Pennington today. We tried blitzing early, but they were picking it up so we just stop? That was one of the big reasons we lost.

There are definetely some positives, but this game was just frustrating to watch, as we kept racking up yards but not scoring at all. We have some things to iron out but i think we can win some games this year

GO BILLS!
Working...
X