PDA

View Full Version : GHEEZ guys, lets relax a bit

X-Era
09-24-2006, 07:09 PM
The ONLY thing we have any right to expect us for us to be competitive. Well, 3 games in I would say we have won that request we have been in each and every game we have played. We have been blown out by no one and in fact have dominated several teams in different phases and at different times.

Lets not forget that this team has a young QB, 2 new o-lineman, were starting 4 rookies, we have a new #2 WR, a new TE, a new starting DT, all new offensive plays, all new defensive plays, an all new coaching staff, and all new front office.

What the hell can anyone expect from that list?

We just played 3 division foes in one of the toughest divisons starting 2 games on the road. We almsot won the first against a 3 time SB champ team, and then beat our hated rival in THEIR house. We lost a close game where we had OVER 500 total yards of offense.

I think our play warrants some patience.

If you want to hang this loss on JP chances are good you were down on him from day one.

If you want to say our seasons over 3 games in, chances are good we never had any chance in your mind.

Personally, Im taking this game for just what it is, another competitive game shown by our Bills, with plenty to build on and plenty to work on. I see us getting better not worse, I see us heading in the right and not wrong direction.

I think one big win tainted too many peoples minds, in this topsy turvy NFL, we should all know better than to get too hyped to fast. Great teams play to win every single week, we arent great yet, but we should feel good about being as competitive as we are whne we have so many reasons to be ALOT worse!

Nuff said!

Kerr
09-24-2006, 07:14 PM
All I know is that if this team expects to make to the playoffs, they better win next sunday. If luck is on our side, the pats lose the next two games and we still have a shot of not falling behind the rest of the teams.

X-Era
09-24-2006, 07:18 PM
All I know is that if this team expects to make to the playoffs, they better win next sunday. If luck is on our side, the pats lose the next two games and we still have a shot of not falling behind the rest of the teams.

My hopes arent that high. I want us to simply keep getting better. Then, we will get the wins.

BillsFever21
09-24-2006, 07:21 PM
The ONLY thing we have any right to expect us for us to be competitive. Well, 3 games in I would say we have won that request we have been in each and every game we have played. We have been blown out by no one and in fact have dominated several teams in different phases and at different times.

Lets not forget that this team has a young QB, 2 new o-lineman, were starting 4 rookies, we have a new #2 WR, a new TE, a new starting DT, all new offensive plays, all new defensive plays, an all new coaching staff, and all new front office.

What the hell can anyone expect from that list?

We just played 3 division foes in one of the toughest divisons starting 2 games on the road. We almsot won the first against a 3 time SB champ team, and then beat our hated rival in THEIR house. We lost a close game where we had OVER 500 total yards of offense.

I think our play warrants some patience.

If you want to hang this loss on JP chances are good you were down on him from day one.

If you want to say our seasons over 3 games in, chances are good we never had any chance in your mind.

Personally, Im taking this game for just what it is, another competitive game shown by our Bills, with plenty to build on and plenty to work on. I see us getting better not worse, I see us heading in the right and not wrong direction.

I think one big win tainted too many peoples minds, in this topsy turvy NFL, we should all know better than to get too hyped to fast. Great teams play to win every single week, we arent great yet, but we should feel good about being as competitive as we are whne we have so many reasons to be ALOT worse!

Nuff said!

It would be different if we lost the game by coming up short while we were competitive.

We lost both games by bad coaching calls. We lost games we should've won. It had nothing to do with your excuses listed above.

Good coaching find ways to win games they shouldn't have. Bad coaching find ways to lose them. This is the case early in the season. There will be plenty more.

Jauron isn't a rookie coach. There is no excuse for that stuff.

Nobody would be upset if we were 1-2 and lost competitive games by coming up short. We beat ourselves by mainly horrible coaching decisions. When it mattered the most our coaches choked.

With a better coach or even coaching decisions we're 3-0 right now.

And BTW, this division is far from one of the best in the NFL. It isn't even close. The Jets aren't a good team. Miami proved that they aren't very good. They barely beat the Titans. The Patriots are good but they're not SB contenders anymore.

This is far worse then the AFC North with the Steelers, Bengals and Ravens. Or the AFC South with the Colts and Jags.

The Patriots are maybe the 5th best team in the AFC right now. Nobody else in the division is even close to that.

I expect somebody with blind faith in the Bills would have blind faith in our division too. This isn't a very good division.

ICE74129
09-24-2006, 07:21 PM

See there is the problem. we are a REBUILDING Team. Who in thier right minds expects playoffs this year. If that was what you were expecting, stop now and save yourself a ton of frustration.

Many of us just want to see improvement and so far (even with this loss) are starting to see it.

Kerr
09-24-2006, 07:44 PM
See there is the problem. we are a REBUILDING Team. Who in thier right minds expects playoffs this year. If that was what you were expecting, stop now and save yourself a ton of frustration.

Many of us just want to see improvement and so far (even with this loss) are starting to see it.

If any coach doesn't have playoffs in their minds then they are the wrong coach for that team. Owners pay coaches to win games and to make the playoffs. Put a cork in it, ICE. I guess you missed the part on the postgame interview when jp hoped to get things going to have a chance to win the division. Yes, ICE, your favorite qb is a competitor and expects to make the playoffs.

Nighthawk
09-24-2006, 07:55 PM
It would be different if we lost the game by coming up short while we were competitive.

We lost both games by bad coaching calls. We lost games we should've won. It had nothing to do with your excuses listed above.

Good coaching find ways to win games they shouldn't have. Bad coaching find ways to lose them. This is the case early in the season. There will be plenty more.

Jauron isn't a rookie coach. There is no excuse for that stuff.

Nobody would be upset if we were 1-2 and lost competitive games by coming up short. We beat ourselves by mainly horrible coaching decisions. When it mattered the most our coaches choked.

With a better coach or even coaching decisions we're 3-0 right now.

And BTW, this division is far from one of the best in the NFL. It isn't even close. The Jets aren't a good team. Miami proved that they aren't very good. They barely beat the Titans. The Patriots are good but they're not SB contenders anymore.

This is far worse then the AFC North with the Steelers, Bengals and Ravens. Or the AFC South with the Colts and Jags.

The Patriots are maybe the 5th best team in the AFC right now. Nobody else in the division is even close to that.

I expect somebody with blind faith in the Bills would have blind faith in our division too. This isn't a very good division.

Excellent post! I agree 100%. Whether rebuilding or already built, there is no getting away from the fact that coaching had big part in both the loss today and the NE loss. This is the most frustrating part to me. I can except players mistakes, but I'm sorry, Jauron was brought in here because he is a veteran coach and in my opinion, he hasn't coached like one. He has coached like a rookie and has been outcoached in 2 out of 3 games. I'm tired of waiting for a coach who can actually make adjustments in a game, it's time this staff steps up and takes blame!

Nighthawk
09-24-2006, 08:01 PM

We are seeing improvement in the players...and that I'm happy with. However, I've not seen improvement in the coaching and that worries me.