• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

BTW Eli 3 ints, Ben R, 3 Ints....

So even more established QB's that some say are much better than JP and are definately on better teams...they can have crap days too? Nah. No way. Its only JP. and he is the reason we lost.

So does that mean Eli and Ben are the reason the Giants and Steelers lost? Damn man, they better bench those SOB's and put in the backups....
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: BTW Eli 3 ints, Ben R, 3 Ints....

What Rob Johnson, Heath Shuler, David Klingler, Andre Ware, Joey Harrington, Todd Marinovich, have for stats today?

Comment

• ICE74129
      Legendary Zoner
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
      What Rob Johnson, Heath Shuler, David Klingler, Andre Ware, Joey Harrington, Todd Marinovich, have for stats today?
      So you want to ignore the FACT that more established QB's on much better teams had the same type of day? LOL it figures. JP had a good and bad day, the TEAM lost for MANY Reasons, JP was a small part of it.

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

jp had some of the best numbers of all the qbs in the nfl today. he was number 3 in fantasy scoring.

jp did not lose this game for us.. he had one fumble he should have protected the ball better on.. and an awful attempt at a block by mcgahee caused one turnover, but the defense getting picked apart by pennington is the reason we lost.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

The problem with your theory is that Eli and Ben have had alot more good games then bad games. We are still waiting for JP to have his first good game. Sure he's had a good Qtr. here and there but he's never had a good game from the start of it until the ending whisle.

And yes the team lost and no JP wasn't a small part of it, he was a HUGE part of it. He had 3 turnovers all by himself. With 1 (should of been both) of the fumbles returned for Touchdowns.

Even with his bad play he still had a chance to win the game at the end. What did he do? Threw 2 ducks to Willis behind the LOS and 1 duck 10 yards out of bounds. GAME OVER.

Comment

• ICE74129
            Legendary Zoner
            • Feb 2005

The problem with your theory is that Eli and Ben have had alot more good games then bad games. We are still waiting for JP to have his first good game. Sure he's had a good Qtr. here and there but he's never had a good game from the start of it until the ending whisle.

And yes the team lost and no JP wasn't a small part of it, he was a HUGE part of it. He had 3 turnovers all by himself. With 1 (should of been both) of the fumbles returned for Touchdowns.

Even with his bad play he still had a chance to win the game at the end. What did he due? Threw 2 ducks to Willis behind the LOS and 1 duck 10 yards out of bounds. GAME OVER.
            JP was a very small part of it. The first fumble resulted in NO points for the JETS. had our HC been worth a damn he challenges the return on the 2nd and we might hold them to 3 instead of giving them 7.

And thanks again for proving my point. Eli and Ben HAVE had much more time to have good or bad games. So cut JP a break and STFU while the TEAM rebuilds.

Comment

• ICE74129
              Legendary Zoner
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Tatonka
              jp had some of the best numbers of all the qbs in the nfl today. he was number 3 in fantasy scoring.

jp did not lose this game for us.. he had one fumble he should have protected the ball better on.. and an awful attempt at a block by mcgahee caused one turnover, but the defense getting picked apart by pennington is the reason we lost.
              And the one to Vilma he was trying to throw the ball away. Look we have about 4 clowns that are intentionally trying to keep the board stirred up and pissed off by spewing pure stupidity. I wish the mods would finally ban them so we can have some good conversations here.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                Unreachable Douche
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                And the one to Vilma he was trying to throw the ball away. Look we have about 4 clowns that are intentionally trying to keep the board stirred up and pissed off by spewing pure stupidity. I wish the mods would finally ban them so we can have some good conversations here.
                YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME BANNED.

I know deep down in places you dont talk about on here, you don't want me on the board, YOU NEED ME ON THIS BOARD. I use words like bust, RJ Clone, pocket awareness. I use these words as the backbone of a life spent bashing something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who thinks he knows it all and who can't handle being a Pop Warner coach. I prefer you said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you STFU and stop acting like your a Mod. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are .

You *****' people. You have no idea how to run a football team. All you did was weaken the Bills today, Icey. That's all you did. You people live in fantasy land. Sweet dreams, son.

Comment

• ICE74129
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Feb 2005

YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME BANNED.

I know deep down in places you dont talk about on here, you don't want me on the board, YOU NEED ME ON THIS BOARD. I use words like bust, RJ Clone, pocket awareness. I use these words as the backbone of a life spent bashing something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who thinks he knows it all and who can't handle being a Pop Warner. I prefer you said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you STFU and stop acting like your a Mod. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are .

You *****' people. You have no idea how to run a football team. All you did was weaken a Bills today, Icey. That's all you did. You put people live in fantasy land. Sweet dreams, son.
                  Someone please ban this spammer already.

Comment

• LABillsFan
                    • Aug 2002

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                      Unreachable Douche
                      • Jul 2002

Pot. Kettle. Black.

That's a FACT Jack.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                        Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                        • Jul 2002

Let me state this one more time...JP DID NOT LOSE THE GAME FOR THE BILLS! Holy crap! People complain when he throws for 80 yards and wins and people complain when he throws for 300yds. What the hell do you want from the kid?

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

If either one of you two dont start playing nice you'll both be taking a nice paid vacation by me. Are we clear?

As for this thread, Ice there is a flaw in your argument when comparing Big Ben to JP. Big Ben is established and has ring, JP is not and does not. Eli has always blown chunks and will always blow chunks so comparing JP to him is doing more harm than good.
                          COMING SOON...
                          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                            Unreachable Douche
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                            If either one of you two dont start playing nice you'll both be taking a nice paid vacation by me. Are we clear?

Obviously my post was a joke. Its not my fault someone can't take a joke.

Love that part in A Few Good Men.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                              Sab and TD are insignificant
                              • Sep 2002

www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

Working...
                              X