PDA

View Full Version : JP is the Bills

BILLSROCK1212
09-24-2006, 07:59 PM
He looks great running the ball!!!! I remember once he cost us a 1st down by not running it and throwing it away. if he runs the ball more we will be much more succesful on offense and we will be able to put up more poins. Our destination all lies on JP's shoulders. The future is now guys. You may nto realize it but the future of this team starts now. JP has a 300 yard game under his belt he's won 1 opening day game and has already gone through a coaching change. If the future doesn't begin now then this is the past.

BillsFever21
09-24-2006, 08:19 PM
I understand they want JP to stay in the pocket but they can't take away his special talents. He needs to be the athlete he's capable of being.

There has been a few times this year JP had room to run but he didn't when he would've in the past. They're trying to teach him to stay in the pocket but sometimes he needs to use his athleticism and run with the ball. With his speed they should even have some designed runs on occasion.

They get too cute by trying a shovel pass and go for 4th downs instead of taking FG's yet they are too conservative to try designed runs.

ICE74129
09-24-2006, 08:53 PM
I understand they want JP to stay in the pocket but they can't take away his special talents. He needs to be the athlete he's capable of being.

There has been a few times this year JP had room to run but he didn't when he would've in the past. They're trying to teach him to stay in the pocket but sometimes he needs to use his athleticism and run with the ball. With his speed they should even have some designed runs on occasion.

They get too cute by trying a shovel pass and go for 4th downs instead of taking FG's yet they are too conservative to try designed runs.

I am sick of this, they gotta let him be who he is. Now did he need to stay in the pocket MORE....yes. but they have him clamped down too much.

juice
09-24-2006, 09:13 PM
That naked Bootleg won't be his best run of the year for old JPL and maybe he should've run on that final drive to pick up the 1st down instead of trying to force the pass.